OverviewBack to top
Amazon is a giant multinational eCommerce corporation based in Seattle, Washington. Founded by Jeff Bezos in 1994 and initially started as a marketplace for books, Amazon has succeeded to accommodate huge categories of items ranging from electronics, apparel, software, video games, gadgets, and the list is endless. With more than 12 million listed products, 310 million active users, and 90 million US-based Prime subscribers, Amazon has proved itself to be the first and last resort for online shoppers. Amazon.com has been ranked 8th on the Fortune 500 rankings of the largest United States corporations by total revenue. Amazon is growing day by day and so is the competition amongst sellers to win Amazon’s choice, Bestseller ranks, and Buy Box. The scenario is clear that potential sellers like you cannot do without the best technical solutions.
If you are one such potential seller on Magento and looking to integrate your Magento 2 store to Amazon.com, here is CedCommerce, one of the leading tech-solution providers of Magento. Our Amazon Integration for Magento 2 enables you to synchronize listings, prices, and orders between your Magento 2 store and Amazon without demanding changes in basic operational functionalities.
Amazon Integration for Magento 2 enables you to easily create Amazon categories and its independent attributes on the Magento 2 store, thus leveraging easy product configuration and submission on Amazon.com. Going beyond, our other integrations are designed keeping in mind the multiple services pertaining to various aspects of Amazon-like - Magento Amazon FBA and Magento Amazon Fulfillment, Magento Amazon Feed, etc, aimed at automating and advancing your selling experience with Amazon FBA.
Single click bulk product upload, real-time data synchronization, advanced order, and shipment notifications are some of the appealing features of the Integration. Our Magento Integration with Amazon has its own unique and customizable feature done on the demand of the customer.
Account & Pricing:
The first step in order to integrate your Magento store with Amazon is to create a seller account. A GST number, PAN and an active bank account are required for registration. After the registration, you become eligible to sell under Amazon Seller Central. Amazon offers two selling plans: Professional and Individual.
- The Professional Plan works on a monthly subscription fee of $39.99 along with a per item selling fee, which varies by category.
- The Individual Plan is free from monthly charges and the seller pays $0.99 per item sold (again this varies by category).
- Product Category Mapping: Our Amazon Integration follows many-to-one category mapping philosophy. Admin can map many categories of the Magento® 2 stores to the single category of Amazon.
- Profile-based product upload: Admin can create a profile and map the Amazon category and attributes to the Magento® 2 category and attributes. Then, after assigning the products to the profile can easily upload products.
- Bulk Products Upload: Admin can upload products in bulk from Magento® 2 stores to Amazon.com in a single click. Our Amazon Integration extension not just reduces manual work but transfers huge data in a single go.
- Low Stock Notifications: Whenever stock diminishes lower than the threshold, a notification is sent informing the status. This Amazon Integration never let you go out of stock.
- Rejected Products Notification: If any product containing some invalid details is rejected, then its information is fetched from the automatically synchronized requests along with the error due to which it is rejected.
- New Order Notifications: Whenever a new order is fetched from Amazon.com, the admin receives a notification. Our Amazon Integration for Magento 2 helps you to pick, pack and deliver the orders in time by letting you know about your new order as soon as it arrives.
- Synchronized Inventory and Profile Based Pricing: Inventory synchronization at regular intervals establishes uniformity in the product listing and price between Magento 2 store and Amazon.
- Here is the DEMO of the integration for you to understand and analyze the functionality of our integration. Kindly click to know what all we can offer you.
- Login details - demo/demo123
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.2, 2.3
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.3
25 August, 2020
Extensions, Sales, Marketplace Feeds
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Updated package for Magento 2.3 ECE
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Updated package for Amazon Magento 2.3 EE
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
Product Category Mapping
Profile Based Products Upload on Amazon
Simple and Configurable product upload
Low Stock email Notification
Reject Product Notification
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor