OverviewBack to top
Amazon Marketplace is an e-commerce platform owned and operated by Amazon.com that enables third-party sellers to sell new or used products on a fixed-price online marketplace alongside the regular offerings of Amazon. Using Amazon Marketplace, the third-party sellers can gain access to the customer base of Amazon, and it expands the offerings on its website without having to invest in additional inventory.
Amazon FBA Integration for Magento 2 is an integration that connects Magento 2 store with Amazon Multi-Channel Fulfilment (MCF). Sellers can now simply access the benefits of Amazon FBA using this integration as it allows Magento 2 sellers to fulfill their store orders successfully. Amazon MCF(Multi-Channel Fulfilment) is a service offering order fulfillment that gives sellers access to the FBA service by fulfilling their multi-channel orders and shipping them.
Account & Pricing:
In order to create a seller account for Amazon FBA please register over HERE. Once the account is approved we can proceed further in the process of listing your products on the marketplace.
The listing process is completely FREE OF COST. Once the account is approved we can proceed to register it up for the next process of the integration solution. Please contact us for more pricing information.
- Multi-Account Section: Enables the sellers to create multiple accounts and fill the section of amazon credentials, select marketplaces, and validate.
- FBA Inventory Synchronisation: With the help of our integration it is easier to fetch FBA quantities. It also synchronizes the inventory with the embedded crons every hour.
- Shipment: Amazon FBA for Magento 2 can map Amazon Shipping speed with the Magento store.
- Order Management: Whenever an order is created in Magento 2, a real-time synchronization is done to Amazon along with the order syncing through crons. To manage orders manually an option is provided to sellers for creating or syncing their orders.
- In order to go through the complete functionality of the extension please refer to the following DEMO.
- Login Details: demo/demo@123
24X7 support is always available just one click away.
Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Toll-Free Number: 888-882-0953 (FOR USA)
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.4 (current)
14 December, 2021
Extensions, Sales, Marketplace Feeds
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
Updated for Magento 2.4 CE and EE.
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
FBA Inventory Synchronisation
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor