PCI compliant credit card processing for Magento 2.
Other Extensions by Qualiteam Software Ltd.
OverviewBack to top
X-Payments is a PA-DSS certified PHP/MySQL based software created by Qualiteam Software Ltd in 2008 as a solution for increased PCI compliance requirements and mandates regulated by the PCI Council, VISA, and MasterCard.
When processing online credit card payments, X-Payments works as an intermediary between a shopping cart application on one side and payment gateways and 3D-Secure systems on the other side, implementing PCI compliant secure layer that works with credit card data and keeps your applications and systems out of the PCI scope.
Use X-Payments with your Magento 2 based website to safely and conveniently process & store your customers' credit card information for processing of new orders, reorders and recurring payments.
Use cases implemented by X-Payments for Magento 2 webshops:
- Need to accept credit cards on your website and still be PCI compliant?
- Sell services where the final price is defined after the service has been rendered?
- Receive phone calls from returning customers who want to place a new order and charge a credit card on file?
- Want to make repeat orders easy for your numerous returning customers?
- Sell subscriptions for products or services you deliver to customers periodically?
This extension integrates Magento 2 with X-Payments - a PA-DSS certified payment application. A separate account is required. The extension itself is free, but the service is paid. Click here to see our pricing information.
- PCI Compliant credit card processing for major gateways. X-Payments is a PA-DSS certified application for PCI compliant credit card processing for online merchants (how to search at the PCI Council web-site).
- Eliminates Redirects that Can Result in Lost Orders - retain total control over the checkout process and avoid risky redirects by incorporating an iFrame credit card form in your checkout window. Customers never leave your Magento website when placing orders.
- Mobile friendly
- 3D-Secure protection
- over 40 credit card payment processors supported - see the full list below.
The full list of credit card processors integrated with X-Payments
- American Express Payment Gateway
- Beanstream (legacy API)
- Bendigo Bank
- BluePay Canada (ex. Caledon) - Real-Time Interface
- Cardinal Commerce Centinel
- Chase Paymentech Orbital
- CyberSource SOAP toolkit API
- Elavon Converge (ex VirtualMerchant)
- Elavon (Realex API)
- eProcessing Network - Transparent Database Engine
- eWay Real-time Payments XML
- FirstData E4(SM)/Payeezy
- FirstData Global Gateway
- Global Iris
- GoEmerchant - XML Gateway API
- Ingenico Payment Services (ex. Ogone e-Commerce)
- Intuit Quickbooks Payments
- Intuit Innovative Gateway
- iTransact - XML connection method
- MasterCard Simplify Commerce
- Meritus Payments
- Moneris eSelect DirectPost/eSelectPlus
- NAB (National Australia Bank)
- Netregistry eCommerce Gateway
- NMI (Network Merchants Inc.)
- PayGate Korea
- PayPal Payments Pro and PayFlow
- Plug'n'Play WebXpress - XML Method
- PSiGate XML API
- QuantumGateway - Transparent QGWdatabase Engine
- Quantum Gateway XML
- Sage Pay Direct v3
- Paya (ex. Sage Payments in the USA)
- SkipJack TSYS
- Sparrow (ex. 5th Dimension Logistics)
- Suncorp (Suncorp Bank)
- Worldpay Global Gateway - Direct Model
- Worldpay US (Lynk Systems)
- Worldpay Total US
- USA ePay - Transaction Gateway API
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.2
- Stability: Beta Build
* implements payment processing via X-Payments at Magento 2 checkout
* supported payment actions: authorize, authorize and capture (sale), capture, void, refund