PCI compliant credit card processing for Magento 2.
Other Extensions by Qualiteam Software Ltd.
OverviewBack to top
X-Payments is a PCI Level 1 certified PHP/MySQL based software that helps online merchants process and store credit cards right on their websites, accept recurring payments and quickly handle reorders.
This software was created by Qualiteam Software Ltd back in 2008 as a solution for increased PCI compliance requirements and mandates regulated by the PCI Council, VISA, and MasterCard.
More than 10 years have passed since then, and X-Payments still takes the PCI-DSS burden off your shoulders and keeps your business safe from cyber threats.
The algorithm of online credit card processing is quite straightforward. X-Payments application seamlessly connects Magento 2 shopping cart solution with payment gateways and 3D-Secure systems.
What is more, it adds an additional layer of security that keeps your applications and systems out of the PCI scope.
Some of the best ways to use X-Payments for your Magento 2 store:
- Accept credit cards right on your website and still be PCI compliant.
- Sell services and set prices later when the service is provided.
- Take phone orders from returning customers and, if needed, easily update their credit card info.
- Make repeat orders easy & convenient for your returning customers.
Account & Pricing
Please, set up an account with X-Payments to get started. The addon is free, but the service is paid. Check out X-Payments pricing here.
- PCI Level 1 certified credit card processing for ALL major gateways, like PayPal, American Express, SagePay, and others.
- Eliminates redirects that can result in lost orders. With our embedded checkout snippet, your shoppers will place orders without ever leaving your Magento website. You’ll retain total control over the checkout process and avoid risky redirects.
- 100% mobile-friendly. Your checkout will look perfect on any device — mobile, desktop, or tablet.
- 3D-Secure protection will secure your online credit and debit card transactions from fraud.
- Over 40 credit card payment processors to give our customers options to choose from, without overloading them
- Wide range of transaction types. Check out the list of voided authorisations, captured payments, and full or partial refunds, and other details.
- Maximum flexibility. Easily optimize your store views for different regions. For example, set USD for the US customers, and CAD for the residents of Canada.
- Handling customer credit card updates. X-Payments will take care of your customers’ credit card details when they are about to expire or need to be replaced.
- Ability to save customer credit cards and use them for future purchases.
PCI Compliant credit card processing for major gateways - X-Payments is a PCI DSS Level 1 certified service for credit card processing for online merchants. Vital cardholder data is handled by X-Payments and never get to Magento thus merchants stay out of PCI scope. X-Payments integrates with Magento either as a separate credit card page in Magento checkout routine or via iFrame. Filling SAQ-A is required only.
Secure credit card storing - X-Payments uses tokenization to implement credit card storing. Full card data never stored at Magento side. Masked PAN (first 6 and last 4 digits) is passed to Magento.
3D-Secure protection - X-Payments integrates with Cardinal Commerce to provide 3DS protection.
Fraud screening - Kount, NoFraud, and Signifyd integrations aboard to help fight online fraud.
Credit Card Processors Supported By X-Payments:
- American Express Payment Gateway
- Beanstream (legacy API)
- Bendigo Bank
- BluePay Canada (ex. Caledon) - Real-Time Interface
- Cardinal Commerce Centinel
- Chase Paymentech Orbital
- CyberSource SOAP toolkit API
- Elavon Converge (ex VirtualMerchant)
- Elavon (Realex API)
- eProcessing Network - Transparent Database Engine
- eWay Real-time Payments XML
- FirstData E4(SM)/Payeezy
- FirstData Global Gateway
- Global Iris
- GoEmerchant - XML Gateway API
- Ingenico Payment Services (ex. Ogone e-Commerce)
- Intuit Quickbooks Payments
- Intuit Innovative Gateway
- iTransact - XML connection method
- MasterCard Simplify Commerce
- Meritus Payments
- Moneris eSelect DirectPost/eSelectPlus
- NAB (National Australia Bank)
- Netregistry eCommerce Gateway
- NMI (Network Merchants Inc.)
- Global Payments
- PayGate Korea
- PayPal Payments Pro and PayFlow
- Plug'n'Play WebXpress - XML Method
- PSiGate XML API
- QuantumGateway - Transparent QGWdatabase Engine
- Quantum Gateway XML
- Sage Pay Direct v3
- Paya (ex. Sage Payments in the USA)
- SkipJack TSYS
- Sparrow (ex. 5th Dimension Logistics)
- Suncorp (Suncorp Bank)
- Worldpay Global Gateway - Direct Model
- Worldpay US (Lynk Systems)
- Worldpay Total US
- USA ePay - Transaction Gateway API
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
- Access Control List is supported now (ACL) [XP-1800]
- Saved cards payment method can be used for orders creating in Magento back-office [XP-1849]
- Capture, Void, Refund operations in Magento back-office [XP-1816]
- Display detailed information about payment transactions on the order details page [XP-1815]
- Management of customers' saved cards [XP-1799]
- Configuring payment cards saving by customers in their profiles [XP-1799] [XP-1868]
- Admins can pay for a new order created using saved Payment Cards from customers' profiles [XP-1829]
- Reworked X-Payments Connector configuration section [XP-1814] [XP-1828] [XP-1854]
- Support of different configurations for store views [XP-1814]
- Scroll to message on an error at checkout [XP-1831]
- Avoid 'payment session expired' for the old quotes at checkout [XP-1848]
- Corrected billing address at checkout [XP-1860]
- Corrected email at guest checkout [XP-1878]
- Disable XPC payment methods if the currency doesn't match [XP-1862]
- Implemented ability to save Payment Card at checkout [XP-1799]
- Customers can pay using a saved card at checkout [XP-1799]
- Customers can save their payment cards in profiles [XP-1799] [XP-1852] [XP-1868]
- Removed check of IP Adrress for callback requests
- API 1.9 support [XP-1841]
- Multiple optimization improvements [XP-1421]
- Compatible with CE: 2.2
- Stability: Beta Build
* implements payment processing via X-Payments at Magento 2 checkout
* supported payment actions: authorize, authorize and capture (sale), capture, void, refund