OverviewBack to top
X-Payments Cloud is a PCI Level 1 certified & PSD2/SCA ready app that helps online merchants to reduce PCI compliance costs when processing and storing credit cards right on their websites, accept recurring payments and quickly handle reorders. This software was created by Qualiteam Software Ltd back in 2008 as a solution for increased PCI compliance requirements and mandates regulated by the PCI Council, VISA, and MasterCard.
The algorithm of online credit card processing is quite straightforward. X-Payments Cloud application seamlessly connects Magento 2 shopping cart solution with payment gateways and 3D-Secure systems.
What is more, it adds an additional layer of security that keeps your applications and systems out of the PCI scope.
With X-Payments Cloud You Can:
- Accept credit cards right on your website and still be PCI compliant.
- Sell services and set prices later when the service is provided.
- Take phone orders from returning customers and, if needed, easily update their credit card info.
- Make repeat orders easy & convenient for your returning customers.
- Enable Apple Pay in your checkout routine
Account & Pricing
A separate X-Payments Cloud account is required. The extension itself is free, but the service is paid. This extension does not create an X-Payments Cloud account. You will need to create it on the X-Payments website.
- PCI Level 1 certified credit card processing for ALL major gateways, like PayPal, American Express, SagePay, and others.
- Apple Pay for Authorize.net, Cybersource, Payeezy (First Data), Chase Paymentech, and Braintree.
- Eliminates redirects that can result in lost orders. With our embedded checkout snippet, your shoppers will place orders without ever leaving your Magento website. You’ll retain total control over the checkout process and avoid risky redirects.
- 100% mobile-friendly. Your checkout will look perfect on any device — mobile, desktop, or tablet.
- 3D-Secure protection will secure your online credit and debit card transactions from fraud.
- Over 40 credit card payment processors to give our customers options to choose from, without overloading them
- Wide range of transaction types. Check out the list of voided authorizations, captured payments, and full or partial refunds, and other details.
- Maximum flexibility. Easily optimize your store views for different regions. For example, set USD for US customers, and CAD for the residents of Canada.
- Handling customer credit card updates. X-Payments Cloud will take care of your customers’ credit card details when they are about to expire or need to be replaced.
- Ability to save customer credit cards and use them for future purchases.
PCI Compliant credit card processing for major gateways - X-Payments Cloud is a PCI DSS Level 1 certified service for credit card processing for online merchants. Vital cardholder data is handled by X-Payments Cloud and never gets to Magento 2 thus merchants stay out of PCI scope. X-Payments Cloud integrates with Magento 2 either as a separate credit card page in the Magento 2 checkout routine or via iFrame. Filling SAQ-A is required only.
Secure credit card storing - X-Payments Cloud uses tokenization to implement credit card storing. Full card data never stored at the Magento 2 side. Masked PAN (first 6 and last 4 digits) is passed to Magento 2.
3D-Secure protection - X-Payments Cloud integrates with Cardinal Commerce to provide 3DS protection.
Fraud screening - Kount, NoFraud, and Signifyd integrations aboard to help fight online fraud.
Credit Card Processors:
- American Express Payment Gateway
- Beanstream (legacy API)
- Bendigo Bank
- BluePay Canada (ex. Caledon) - Real-Time Interface
- Cardinal Commerce Centinel
- Chase Paymentech Orbital
- CyberSource SOAP toolkit API
- Elavon Converge (ex VirtualMerchant)
- Elavon (Realex API)
- eProcessing Network - Transparent Database Engine
- eWAY Rapid - Direct Connection
- FirstData E4(SM)/Payeezy
- FirstData Global Gateway
- Global Iris
- GoEmerchant - XML Gateway API
- Ingenico Payment Services (ex. Ogone e-Commerce)
- Intuit Quickbooks Payments
- Intuit Innovative Gateway
- iTransact - XML connection method
- MasterCard Simplify Commerce
- Meritus Payments
- Moneris eSelect DirectPost/eSelectPlus
- NAB (National Australia Bank)
- NMI (Network Merchants Inc.) (used by Merchant One)
- Global Payments
- PayPal Payments Pro and PayFlow
- Plug'n'Play WebXpress - XML Method
- PSiGate XML API
- Quantum Gateway XML Requester
- Sage Pay Direct v3
- Paya (ex. Sage Payments in the USA)
- SkipJack TSYS
- Sparrow (ex. 5th Dimension Logistics)
- Suncorp (Suncorp Bank)
- Worldpay Global Gateway - Direct Model
- Worldpay US (Lynk Systems)
- Worldpay Total US
- USA ePay - Transaction Gateway API
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.4 (current)
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.4 (current)
13 May, 2021
Extensions, Payments & Security, Fraud, Checkout Enhancements, Payment Integration
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
X-Payments Cloud Connector 100.3.1 Release Notes:
- JS SDK updated
- Corrected referrer URL for connect widget
- Improved detection of the payment method selected at checkout
- Improved order fail procedure for external checkout extensions
- Correctly detect section at configuration page for connect widget
- Reworked requireJS configuration and dependencies. Make sure widget classes are global
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
A connector between X-Payments Cloud and Magento 2
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor