PCI compliant credit card processing, storing, and recurring charges for Magento.
Other Extensions by Qualiteam Software Ltd.
OverviewBack to top
X-Payments is a PCI certified (Level 1) service created by Qualiteam Software Ltd in 2008 as a solution for increased PCI compliance requirements and mandates regulated by the PCI Council, VISA, and MasterCard. When processing online credit card payments, X-Payments works as an intermediary between a shopping cart application on one side and payment gateways and 3D-Secure systems on the other side, implementing PCI compliant secure layer that works with credit card data and keeps your applications and systems out of the PCI scope.
Use X-Payments with your Magento based website to safely and conveniently process & store your customers' credit card information for processing of new orders, reorders and recurring payments.
Account & Pricing
A separate X-Payments account is required. The extension itself is free, but the service is paid. This extension does not create an X-Payments account. You will need to create it on the X-Payments website.
Use cases implemented by X-Payments for Magento web shops:
- Need to accept credit cards on your website and still be PCI compliant?
- Sell services where the final price is defined after the service has been rendered?
- Receive phone calls from returning customers who want to place a new order and charge a credit card on file?
- Want to make repeat orders easy for your numerous returning customers?
- Sell subscriptions for products or services you deliver to customers periodically?
PCI Compliant credit card processing for major gateways - X-Payments is a PCI DSS Level 1 certified service for credit card processing for online merchants. Vital cardholder data is handled by X-Payments and never get to Magento thus merchants stay out of PCI scope. X-Payments integrates with Magento either as a separate credit card page in Magento checkout routine or via iFrame. Filling SAQ-A is required only.
Secure credit card storing - X-Payments uses tokenization to implement credit card storing. Full card data never stored at Magento side. Masked PAN (first 6 and last 4 digits) is passed to Magento.
3D-Secure protection - X-Payments integrates with Cardinal Commerce to provide 3DS protection.
Fraud screening - Kount, NoFraud, and Signifyd integrations aboard to help fight online fraud.
- Customers can save credit cards in your Magento shop to use for their future orders
- Store admin can use shopper's saved credit cards for new orders
- Eliminates Redirects that Can Result in Lost Orders - retain total control over the checkout process and avoid risky redirects by incorporating an iFrame credit card form in your checkout window. Customers never leave your Magento website when placing orders.
- Integrates with One Step Checkout by OneStepCheckout.com, Firecheckout, and AheadWorks OneStepCheckout.
- Mobile friendly
- Great for phone orders and advanced order management. See how it works.
- Full support for subscription products in Magento
- Export to Stone Edge Order Management System
Credit card processors supported by X-Payments
- American Express Payment Gateway
- Authorize.Net AIM, CIM, and AIM XML
- Beanstream (legacy API)
- Bendigo Bank
- BluePay Canada (ex. Caledon) - Real-Time Interface
- Cardinal Commerce Centinel
- Chase Paymentech Orbital
- CyberSource SOAP toolkit API
- Elavon Converge (ex VirtualMerchant)
- Elavon (Realex API)
- eProcessing Network - Transparent Database Engine
- eWay Relatime Payments XML
- FirstData E4(SM)/Payeezy
- FirstData Global Gateway
- Global Iris
- GoEmerchant - XML Gateway API
- Ingenico Payment Services (ex. Ogone e-Commerce)
- Intuit Quickbooks Payments
- Intuit Innovative Gateway
- iTransact - XML connection method
- MasterCard Simplify Commerce
- Meritus Payments
- Moneris eSelect DirectPost/eSelectPlus
- NAB (National Australia Bank)
- Netregistry eCommerce Gateway
- NMI (Network Merchants Inc.)
- Paya (ex. Sage Payments US)
- PayGate Korea
- PayPal Payments Pro and PayFlow
- Plug'n'Play WebXpress - XML Method
- PSiGate XML API
- QuantumGateway - Transparent QGWdatabase Engine
- Quantum Gateway XML
- Sage Pay Direct v3
- SkipJack TSYS
- Sparrow (ex. 5th Dimension Logistics)
- Suncorp (Suncorp Bank)
- Worldpay Global Gateway - Direct Model
- Worldpay US (Lynk Systems)
- Worldpay Total US
- USA ePay - Transaction Gateway API
- [ Online demo ]
- [ Free trial ]
- Using X-Payments with Magento - user manual
- How to connect and configure Magento and X-Payments
- Saving credit cards in Magento integrated with X-Payments
- Magento checkout with iFrame credit card form provided by X-Payments
- Advanced order and transactions management in Magento powered by X-Payments
- Full subscriptions in Magento
- Integration with OneStepCheckout.com
- Complete X-Payments User manual
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3 1.9.4
- Stability: Stable Build
- Removed "Developer mode", only HTTPS protocol is now allowed
- Removed "IP addresses for X-Payments callbacks" option and the IP address check
- Improved page listing customers' saved payment cards. Implemented separate page to list saved cards from all customers
- Corrected card delete action
- Corrected add new card page if X-Payments is not configured
- Delete associated saved cards when customer is deleted
- Reorganized appearance of the "X-Payments Order State" tab on the order details page. Added information about anti-fraud check
- Added protectection from double form submit at the "X-Payments Order State" tab. Removed secodary actions. Improved saved cards form
- Added some corrections for the core payment secodary actions on order changes
- Do not void payment after edit order
- Corrected "Manual review required" text for the errors in internal validation
- Ability to set status for new orders
- Corrected saved cards form validation at order creation
- Corrected credit card logos
- Added maintenance mode
- "Update payment status" feature, which allows to update payment status according to the info from X-Payments
- Support of the Multi-store configuration
- Support of multi-address checkout and multi-currencies
- Improved error handling when customer returns from payment page
- Added ability to force tokenization
- Added tokenizatiuon-only feature when order is placed
- Changed default payment method name to "Credit or Debit Card"
- Corrected appearance of the AJAX loader at checkout
- Corrected appearance of the Payment Cards link and pages
Internal and Processing:
- Corrected occasional mis-reference with quotes and orders
- Corrected possible rounding issue
- Start customer's session for callback request for correct cart calculation
- Payment token TTL is now 900 seconds
- Corrected auto-capture feature
- Corrected processing of the "sumbitPaymentForm" event from XP
- and many others
- Compatible with CE: 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
- Admin backend reorganized. Welcome page improved. [XP-1357][XP-1398]
- Removed developer mode. [XP-1599]
- Corrected appearance of the warning buttons on the order page [XP-1634]
- Added option to set specific status for the declined payments [XP-1640]
- Security, performance optimizations and bug-fixes at checkout. [XP-1397][XP-1380][XP-1524][XP-1599]
- Corrected appearance of the My payment cards link. [XP-1419]
- Correct behavior when the payment session is expired at checkout (after 15 minutes) [XP-1609]
- Improved cart/quote state for the declined payment. Customer stays at checkout correctly in this case. [XP-1603]
- Corrected shipping address processing (affects Signifyd anti-fraud service) [XP-1633]
- API 1.9 support. [XP-1412][XP-1664][XP-1666]
- Optimization of the payment processing and order placing procedure [XP-1598][XP-1645]
- Caching of the communication between X-Payments and the Store implemented [XP-1606]
- Improved logging [XP-1606]
- Correct cc_trans_id for succesful payment which follows the failed one [XP-1627]
- Fixed reponding for callback requests (headers already sent error) [XP-1602]
- Updated integration with StoneEdge [XP-1561]
- Updated integration with the Venedor theme by Eternal [XP-1665]
- Compatible with CE: 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
* Changes to email notifications: they are not sent on failed orders and sent on payments done using a saved credit card.
* Implemented ability to process the orders which were modified by the store admin
* Implemented multi-store support
* Speed up the callback requests processing
* Corrected operating with coupons (Shopping cart price rules)
* PHP 5.3 Compatibility
* Corrected Developer Mode operating
* Single order payment mode added
* Order edit functionality improved. Appearance for the transactions of the edited orders is simplified
* Integration with the One Step Checkout extension by AheadWorks improved
* Minor bug-fixes and improvements