Print Catalog Software as a Service (SaaS) — Download our free whitepaper: Why Content from Magento Sites Works Well for Print Catalogs
OverviewBack to top
Print catalogs are a powerful channel for selling. There is a strong synergy between your online Magento store and print channels. One cannot replace the other. Catalog-on-Demand for Magento is your most capable Software as a Service (SaaS) solution for making high quality print catalogs, brochures, and flyers. The good news is that your Magento content is ideally structured for print catalogs! To see why, please download our free whitepaper: Why Content from Magento Sites Works Well for Print Catalogs
The purpose of the Catalog-on-Demand for Magento extension is to connect your Magento database to the Catalog-on-Demand service. The extension is free. To make your catalogs, you will need a subscription. We have a free 30-day trial that allows you to use any feature of Catalog-on-Demand, limited only to 100 product families per catalog. If you are not sure if Catalog-on-Demand is the right solution or not, just sign up for the free trial. Send us a message via our Support page. We are glad to evaluate your product data and review your catalog requirements.
The subscription fee for Catalog-on-Demand Brochure Edition is US$29.95 per month, or US$16.25 per month if you sign up for the annual plan. The fee for Catalog-on-Demand Catalog Edition is US$49.95 per month, or US$32.92 per month if you sign up for the annual plan. Please visit our Plans and Prices page for details.
For documentation on how to integrate your Magento database with Catalog-on-Demand, please visit this page. For help using Catalog-on-Demand, please see these tutorials: Making Brochures — Getting Started and How to Make Brochures with the Ironwood (dynamic layout) style.
Here are some of the top reasons why print catalogs will help your business sell more products and services:
- Always available — a print catalog is often the most convenient source of product information
- Print catalogs are engaging — the customer remains focused on your products, they cannot click away
- Multiple channels tell the story — successful communications require more than one channel to get the message across
- Customers are more invested — if they printed or requested it, they will look at your catalog many times
- Catalogs are easily shared — customers may give it to a friend or colleague
- Essential for high end sales — print provides a tangible and touchable step towards making an expensive purchase
- Print is used in conjunction with the web — customers will page through the print catalog while navigating your site
- Stay top of mind — printed information about your products is sitting on a shelf within easy reach
- Print is useful for comparisons — people like to flip through printed pages and compare with other pages or sources
- Drive mobile commerce — QR codes make it easy for customers with phones or tablets to visit your site
- Help move low volume products — printed catalogs remind customers what you have and where to buy
- Brand promotion — a print catalog with your artwork on the cover, headers, etc. is a recurring reminder of your business
- Increased credibility — print helps you communicate professionalism and stability
- Communicate your expertise — mini-catalogs demonstrate that you are a product specialist and you know your customers
- Gain market share — especially in fragmented markets, print is a way to increase your visibility and do prospecting
- Relationship sales — print catalogs serve as important leave-behinds that cannot be matched any other way
- Measurable metrics — track which catalogs are downloaded and which products are scanned or clicked — get more data with more versions
- More compelling than email — opening rates of email are plummeting — print catalogs are far more likely to be looked at
- Vehicle for ads and messaging — use catalogs to communicate ideas about things your customers are not searching for
- Make catalogs for every purpose: events, seasons, segments, etc.
- Use the same content as your online store - including HTML, variants & more
- Choice of dynamic or grid layouts, with many options
- Brand with your colors, logo, & artwork
- Free whitepaper: 9 Reasons Why Content From Magento Sites Works Well for Print Catalogs — Download this illustrated white paper to find out why your Magento content is well-suited to both web and print.
Auto-Update PDF Catalogs On Your Site
- Always Fresh® means catalogs are updated every night
- Create a link to your site one time - the link remains the same
- Post an Always Fresh catalog or brochure for every category
Lite Edition for Sales Reps & Dealers
- For sales reps, dealers, distributors, etc.
- They select the tempate & products — you control the design and content
- Perfect for 1:1 sales, wish list reminders, abandoned cart follow-ups, including with shipments, trade show handouts
Flexible Job File (FJF) for Batch Processing
- Run publications with no human intervention
- Launch jobs with any configuration and any combination of products
- Generate Job Files with any tool, or from any system (CRM, etc.)
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 126.96.36.199 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 188.8.131.52 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2
- Stability: Stable Build
Fixes for improved image uploading, other