Quote. Propose. Close. Add customer quotation functionality for Magento. Receive price requests and create price proposals in mere seconds.
OverviewBack to top
Propoza's extension for Magento enhances your store with a Request Quote and Submit Proposal functionality. With Propoza your customers and visitors will also be able to request a quote (RFQ), and the merchant is enabled to reply with a custom price proposal that can be easily converted to a customized order using the regular Magento checkout.
As a Magento merchant, you can improve your online store experience and increase conversion rates. Propoza allows customers to add products to a quotation request list. This quote request list can be submitted to the Magento merchant via a sleek frontend pop-up form.
Account & Pricing
This extension requires an additional account with Propoza. You will be asked to create an account during the module installation or alternatively, start by creating your account here. Additional fees apply and can be found below.
- Send professional proposal emails. Confirmation e-mails will be sent to both the requestor as also the Magento merchant. Once the proposal is ready, the merchant sends the proposal by email including a custom introduction and a PDF version of the proposal.
- Quotation and Proposal Dashboard. With Propoza a complete dashboard will we added to your Magento backend. The dashboard offers an integrated overview of your open quotes and those in progress. It is as simple as enter your prices, add your notes and send your offer. All via a user-friendly and sleek backend interface.
- Magento checkout. Customers will be able to either accept or decline your offer via a client dashboard or directly from the email. When the client accepts your proposal price offer, he can check out with the discounted price via your regular webshop checkout.
- Customizable quotation form directly linked to your product catalog.
- Receive instant updates when customers submit requests.
- Create price proposals and send to customers in mere seconds.
- Manage all your proposals in one place from within your backend.
- Fully responsive frontend & admin panel.
- Conversion is all that matters. We made this our focal point.
- Manage your quotes all in one place. Right within your webshop’s admin panel.
- Save Time: with Propoza you create price proposals in mere seconds.
- Check out via your regular website checkout. (paid feature)
This module has a Standard Plan and a Business plan with premium features. New users will start with a 15-day Trial Plan with all features activated.
- The Standard plan. All the essential features of Propoza are included in the Standard edition. These features enable store owners to add a quote button to their store frontend and have store visitors submit quotation request by a customizable form. The store owner can reply with a price proposal, which will be sent by email as a PDF attachment. The customer is then enabled to visit the online customer dashboard where the proposal is shown and where the customer can accept or decline the offer. When the offer is rejected, the customer will be given the option to add a message for the store owner, and when accepting the offer, the store owner will be notified by email of the customers' acceptance.
- The Business plan. Besides all the features of the Standard edition, store owners with the Business edition enable their customer to complete the order with the custom prices via the Magento checkout. No manual action is required by the store owner to convert accepted quotes to orders. The quotation process is fully automated. To add this feature, upgrade to the Propoza Business Plan for €19.99 p/m.
- Changing your plan. For the first 15 days all users profit from all the features in the Business plan. After 15 days you will be required to subscribe to a paid plan. To upgrade, visit your Magento admin panel and navigate to Sales -> Quotes and click the configuration symbol in the top right of the screen. Then select General, and under the tab "My Plan" you can upgrade or downgrade to change your plan.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Compatible with EE: 1.12 1.13 1.13.1 1.14 1.14.1 1.14.2 1.14.3
- Stability: Stable Build
* Added mini-cart request a quote button.
* Added an external URL so propoza can link to product pages on the quotation back end.