Powerful Helpdesk and Ticketing System for Magento 2
OverviewBack to top
This Module adds Customer Support Forms to Magento catalogs, enabling customers to submit questions about products. The form can be sent directly from the product page, via the Magento "Contact Us" form or from the Customer Dashboard. The submitted forms are converted to a Support Ticket and can be answered by the Store Owner via the Magento backend. Furthermore, the customer can reply to the store owner via a communication threat in the Magento Customer Dashboard. Customer Supportdesk is an ideal tool for webshops with complex or configurable products and for stores frequently receiving customer questions via e-mail and are looking for a more organized method of responding to customers.
With Customer Supportdesk, potential clients are encouraged to ask pre-sales questions directly from your product catalog, and existing customers are likewise presented with a streamlined process to submit after-sales queries from the front-end and the Magento customer dashboard.
Why Customer Support Desk?
Why losing sales opportunities or causing existing customers to become unsatisfied due to a lack of response from you? Supportdesk seamlessly integrates a professional Support Desk directly in your Magento platform.
In a physical store, we as salespeople would proactively approach the customer in the store. Online customers have to wait for personal answers or are directed to a general FAQ section. Supportdesk is helping you making online service as fast and personal as in a physical store.
Supportdesk is a game changer in turning sales and support teams from daily lagging behind answering e-mails to delivering awesome customer service. It provides excellent visibility and central control in dealing with pre-sales and after-sales customer questions to ensure sales opportunities do not slip through the cracks.
- Backend ticket grid for store admins to view, answer and create tickets.
- Simplified ticket form on product pages where product info is added to the form automatically.
- Fetches tickets from the Native Magento Contact Us form
- Logged in customers are presented with a simplified form, leaving out contact details.
- Customers view, submit and respond to tickets directly from the customer dashboard.
- Including three helpdesk e-mail templates for newly created tickets and notices for ticket updates to both customers and admins.
- Compatibility with Cart2Quote. Create support tickets from customer quotes and establish 2-way communication with your prospect after an RFQ.
- Manage ticket statuses
- Set ticket priorities
- Assign Magento admin users to tickets
- Customize e-mail templates and auto responses
- Reply directly from e-mail
- In-built Quotation functionality [done]
- Link to Customer Orders [done]
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.1 2.2
- Compatible with EE: 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
Added: Backend ticket grid for store admins to view, answer and create tickets.
Added: Simplified ticket form product pages where product info is added to the form automatically.
Added: Fetches tickets from the Native Magento Contact Us form
Added: Logged in customers are presented with a simplified form, leaving out contact details.
Added: Customers view, submit and respond to tickets directly from the customer dashboard.
Added: Three helpdesk e-mail templates for newly created tickets and notices for ticket updates to both customers and admins.
Fixed: When you request ticket with supportdesk you can login to any account
Fixed: You can view other customer tickets with URL manipulation