This extension allows you to quickly implement the Pinterest Tag and events on your store.
OverviewBack to top
The Cadence Labs Pinterest Tag extension allows a Magento 2.x merchant to quickly implement this tracking code on their store. The extension is 100% free and perfect for any merchant looking to run retargeting ads on Pinterest, or looking to evaluate the performance of their Pinterest buyable pins.
A Pinterest Business Account is required to use this extension. Please note: Pinterest Ad services are not free; additional charges apply to users running Visitor Retargeting Ads or creating Promoted Pins.
- Easily enable or disable Pinterst Tag tracking on your Magento 2 store
- Works out of the box; the only thing required is your Pinterest Tag Id ("TID")
- Supports AddToCart tracking events
- Supports Checkout tracking events
- Provides line-item level details for AddToCart and Checkout, which can be used for audience building.
This Pinterest Tag extension allows you to quickly implement Visitor, AddToCart, and Checkout events through the Pinterest Tag, by entering the pinterest tag id (TID) in your Magento admin panel. Events will then be tracked naturally as customers visit your site and make purchases. Learn how it works.
After setting your Pinterested TID (Tag Id), you may:
- Track Visit (code is displayed on every page)
- Track AddToCart (code is displayed after a product is added to the checkout basket)
- Track Checkouts (code is displayed only upon successful checkout)
The extension works by attaching the relevant tag to your store's webpage, just after the start of the head tag. If you have the correct tag id installed, Pinterest will do the rest.
Click here to view our Pinterest Tag Install Guide.
Multistore; Tracks Grand Total and Quantity
This extension supports installations with multiple websites and/or stores. The Checkout and AddToCart tags will track the grand total and the quantity ordered.
Line Item Detail for Audience Building
This extension reports the specific items that users AddToCart or Checkout with, so that you can use those details in your audience building.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
Stable release. Adds support for pinterest visitor, add-to-cart, and conversion events for Magento 2.