This extension enables Criteo event tracking through the Criteo OneTag.
OverviewBack to top
The Cadence Labs Criteo OneTag extension allows a Magento 2.x merchant to easily add this tracking code to their store. The extension is 100% free and perfect for any merchant running ads on Criteo or looking to setup their first Criteo Dynamic Retargeting campaign. Merchants just need their Criteo Account ID (found through their Criteo Marketing Account) and the extension can be quickly configured to start tracking all Criteo OneTag events.
A Criteo Marketing Account is required to use this extension. Please note: Criteo's Dynamic Retargeting product is not free; additional charges apply to users running Criteo Retargeting campaigns.
- Easily enable or disable Criteo OneTag event tracking through your Magento admin.
- Works out of the box; all that's required is the Criteo Account ID from your Criteo Marketing Account.
- Pricing is tracked in the store currency.
- Multiple Criteo Account ID's can be used for different stores.
- All Criteo OneTag events are supported (see "Supported Events" section)
- Tracking is unobtrusive and compatible with most Magento themes.
- Customer email is tracked when available.
- Criteo site type is tracked as mobile vs desktop based on customer user agent (UA).
- Product ID is based on Product SKU
- Basket & Sales Confirmation display a JSON array of items with quantity and "real price" (price - discount)
- Track Homepage Views (based on cms_index_index)
- Track Search & Category listing pages (shows first three items on the category or search page)
- Track Product pages (shows product SKU)
- Track Basket / Cart Page (shows items in cart)
- Track Sales Confirmation / Purchase (shows items purchased)
The extension works by attaching the relevant tracking code to your store's webpage, just before the closing head tag. If you have the correct Account ID installed, Criteo will do the rest.
Click here to view our Criteo OneTag Installation Guide.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.0 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
v1.0.0 adds support for the Criteo OneTag to Magento 2.0.x and 2.1.x -- below is the list of supported events:
* View Homepage
* View Item (product page)
* View List (category + search page)
* Track Transaction (Checkout / Purchase)