OverviewBack to top
Offer your customers unique product customization and personalization experience 'Build Your Own Product' online and in-store with this easy-to-use Custom Product Builder extension. Store admins can create interactive ''Build Your Own Product" pages using transparent PNG images and conditional logic rules for displaying different options.
Customers can then select and preview in live mode all available product variations (i.e: material, color, style, add-ons, accessories) for different product parts from different angles (Front, Back, Inside, Top, etc). The final experience is similar to 'Build Your Own BMW' or 'Nike ID' or 'Build Your Own Shirt', but for your own brand using your own image assets (see store examples below) at a fraction of the cost. In addition to configuring product parts, offer customers an ability to add logos/artwork/images or text to predefined areas overlayed over the final custom product image.
Account & Pricing:
The Custom Product Builder plugin requires an active (monthly / yearly) subscription to run on staging/production URLs. The subscription comes with a 30-day FREE trial - cancel at any time. Please use this link to sign up for a license and review pricing.
Please note that the extension doesn't require a license to run on localhost. To use CPB for FREE (use '.loc' / '.dev ' / '.test' / 'IPv4' URLs for your local M2 install). You can download & test the plugin for free on localhost and after moving to staging/production URL you will be prompted to subscribe in the plugin interface inside Magento 2 admin panel. You can also import your products from localhost in this case.
Features & Customization Options:
- Color Thumbnails: Product color options listed as HEX color thumbnails. Recolor product images on the fly into any color. (i.e fabric, texture, material, mask layers)
- Image Upload: Allow customers to upload and preview images in pre-defined positions. (i.e: Logos, Artwork, Photos)
- Text Monogram Field: Allow customers to enter text (including curved text) w/ live preview in pre-defined positions. Offer custom fonts or any of the pre-uploaded Google Fonts. Users can select font family, color, size. Single line or Multiple lines.
- Printable Area: An interactive area for adding & moving around / rotating / scaling images & text. (i.e: T-Shirt Designer)
- Image Thumbnails: Product options listed as image thumbnails. (i.e: Collar Type, Diamond Cut)
- Text Thumbnails: Product options listed as text thumbnails. (i.e: Sizes, Pre-filled text templates)
- Text Engraving For Wholesale: Allow wholesale customers add unique engraving per each item in the order. (i.e: Trophies, T-shirts, Gifts, Business Cards).
- Wholesale Order / Size Breakdown: Split the total qty into multiple qty fields. Total qty will be calculated as a sum of several fields for entering the quantity. (i.e: Wholesale purchase order with different sizes, models, colors).
- Quantity: An input field for choosing item quantity.
- Quantity Breakdown: Offer price discounts based on the volume purchased. (For example 10-100: $1, 101-200: $0.5 etc.)
- Deposit: Set a deposit percentage amount of the total product price to be charged at the checkout. In this case, the total_price parameter with the final price will be added to the product details in the order details and the customer will have to pay only deposit at first.
- Autocomplete Input Field: An input field with pre-generated allowed whole numbers from a to b. (i.e: Number of Portions)
- Date & Time Picker: A date picker with YY - MM - DD HH : MM options. (i.e: Pick Up Time)
- Calculate Fields: The power of Open Office Calc at your fingerprints. Run complex calculations & formulas on backend to get the right price on the frontend. (i.e: Display Custom Product Price based on Width, Height, Length, Weight of material: fabric, stone, glass etc)
- Additional Price Field: An individual price field that is used for one time fees. (i.e: Tips)
Demo Products From Live Stores:
M2 Demo Admin Panel Store:
The Custom Product Builder subscription comes with support. Our support team work hours are Monday - Friday, 2 am - 6 pm EST (7 am - 11 pm GMT). You can send any questions or issues you have to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reply to you as soon as possible and resolve your requests.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
24 May, 2021
Extensions, Content & Customizations, Personalization & Experience Management
Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
Improved adding to cart
Added additional information in cart and order item
New Magento frontend
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor