OverviewBack to top
Product Labels extension for Magento 2 is an excellent tool that helps you highlight the wanted features and special offers right on the icon of each product. These labels grant you the ability to gather customers' attention at the get-go and shape the purchase behavior of buyers.
We equip this module with the drag-drop edit and resize to give you the full control over the display of the label. The admin can also choose to display product label types on the product page and product list page.
- Create any Magento 2 label that you think customers would fall for when they come across the product images with that sticker attached
- Form a sense of urgency to purchase by “low stock” or “limited” labels
- Arouse their curiosity to get the latest item with “new arrival” labels
- Try to get attention with “on-sale” labels
- Instantly inform customers when one product runs out with “out-of-stock” labels
- Add numbers or icons to quickly catch attention and emphasize the discounts or special features
- Add image label to the product listing
Product Label for Magento 2 extension allows admin to add product labels to any product. This product label will be displayed on both the product page and the product list page.
- Upload image label for different labels: New label, Sale label, Sold Out label…
Admin can upload image labels for different label types such as new label, sale label, sold out label…then admin can easily add these Magento 2 stickers to specific products by enabling the label in backend product edit page.
- Product Label for Magento 2 extension supports common image file types, such as jpeg, gif, png...
- Set out of stock label automatically for out-of-stock products
Product Label for Magento 2 extension allows adding out-of-stock label automatically for any out-of-stock product.
- Place product label at any position on product
With the Product Label for Magento 2 extension, the admin can place the sticker at any position on products.
- Display product label on the product page and product list page
Admin can configure to show the product labels on the product page, product list page, or both pages.
- Catch customers’ attention with the eye-catching product label
When browsing the catalog, customers will certainly pay more attention to a product with an eye-catching sticker. The sale-off stickers or new arrival stickers definitely make the product stand out and trigger customers’ curiosity to visit the product page. Product Label for Magento 2 extension provides a simple, yet effective solution to make your product stand out..
- Smart marketing tactic thanks to Magento 2 stickers placed on specific products
Product Label for Magento 2 extension provides store owners with a smart marketing tactic to place stickers on any product and at any position of that product. For example, if they want to run promotions on some products, the easiest and most effective way is using a sale-off label on those products.
- Customers will definitely notice, check these products out, and probably make purchasing decisions faster. This Product Label for Magento 2 extension is a perfect choice to promote the product effectively.
Get instant support with our Live Chat.
Send an email to email@example.com or leave us a message on Skype: support.bsscommerce.com.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current), 2.1 (obsolete)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
18 June, 2021
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
Fix minicart issue and convert date issue
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
v1.0.0: First Release
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor