OverviewBack to top
In the continuous effort to help merchants save time and effort in product management, BSS Commerce has come up with Product Grid Inline Editor for Magento 2 extension. Firstly, let’s talk about Magento 2 default features when it comes to editing product information.
Normally, the admin has to navigate to each product, open it in the edit mode, scroll down to the field needing to be updated, and make the modification. This process seems like a piece of cake, which only takes less than one minute. However, in case the admin needs to update a bulk of tiny changes, it is a big issue because such dull work costs too much time.
Using this Product Grid Inline Editor for Magento 2 extension, there is no need for the admin to visit the individual product edit page and modify the information repeatedly. The admin now can edit almost all information of a product or multiple products quickly in the catalog grid instead.
- Edit Product Information In The Product Grid: Forget about navigating to each product edit pages all day! In the catalog workspace, the admin just needs to click on the row, and many product attributes are available for modifying such as ID, thumbnail, name, type, attribute set, SKU, price, quantity, visibility, and so on.
- Work Well With Seven Input Types: The extension supports various input types including text field, text area, date, Yes/No, multiple select, dropdown, and price. Besides, the admin can decide which input type of product attributes is editable and which is not.
- Edit A Single Cell Or Edit Multiple Rows: Using this extension, the admin can choose how to modify the product attribute values: edit a single cell or edit multiple rows at once. Both of them are beneficial in each specific case. When you desire to modify attribute values of a few products, you had better choose the option as edit a single cell. In case there are a vast number of products to update, the function of multiple rows editing will be a wiser choice to save time and effort.
- Drag & Drop Attributes Columns Within The Grid
- Support Multiple Store Views
Extend The Default Product Grid Functionalities
Thanks to this module, the admin can pick any attributes to update accordingly without reloading page to page. The admin freely applies changes to all rows (products) while still possibly editing individual items. Hence, updating attributes for multiple products is far more comfortable and effective than the default functionality.
Save Much Time & Effort
Modifying product information is the daily task of every online merchant, which takes a lot of time to perform. With the support of this extension, you do not need to worry about this problem because the dull work is solved in minutes. The admin can spend time doing other vital activities to optimize the total sales.
Get instant support with our Live Chat.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.1, 2.2
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.1, 2.2
21 August, 2019
Extensions, Content & Customizations, Product Content
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.1 2.2
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
v1.0.2: Fix bug when Save multiple attributes of multiple products
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor