Allows admin to set up different prices for the same product in different store views. Ability to set up base currency for each store view conveniently.
OverviewBack to top
With the Multiple Store View Pricing Extension for Magento 2, you can set up prices separately for the same product on store view level. It will help you to freely apply different price policies for different store views to maximize the effectiveness of localization for your business.
Moreover, this extension also enables you to customize base currency for each store view and allow customers to check out with base currency of store view. It makes checkout and payment process more convenient for both customers and admins.
- Display different prices for the same product per store view
Product price will be more flexible because you can set up price for a product separately in each store view. Now you can control price policy for each target market based on geographic position.
- Allow admin to set up different base currencies for each store view and allow customers to check out with that base currency
As default, customers must check out with base currency in global scope. This rule may put customers in difficulty and inconvenience when checking out. Now with Multiple Store View Pricing for Magento 2, prices will be displayed in different currency in each store view and customers can check out with that currency as well.
- Work with all product types
Multiple Store View Pricing for Magento 2 Extension supports all types of products on a Magento site: simple products, configurable products, bundle products, group products, virtual products and downloadable products.
- Localize your business effectively to attract more customers and increase revenue
- Enhance shopping experience to get customers’ satisfaction
- Configure easily in the backend
- Free Installation (Send us an email to email@example.com if you want us to install the extension for you)
- Free 1-year Support
- Free Lifetime Update
- 25-day Money Back
Get instant support with our Live Chat
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.0 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
v1.0.0: First Release