OverviewBack to top
Magento 2 Purchase Order is a default "credit-purchase" payment method provided by Magento. However, there are a few difficulties in using it:
- The method allows limiting its use to certain countries, but it still cannot rule out the risks of late and non-payment.
- When store admin cannot limit each customer's purchase order values, he/she risks lacking running cash.
B2B Company Credit makes it much easier to use Magento 2 Purchase Order. With Company Credit, now the admin can set a credit limit for wholesale customers. Customers can then use the available credit to checkout their purchase orders and settle the payment after some time or when using up their credit.
Real-life cases when you might want to enable our company credit use:
- Allow special customers to make credit purchases
- Let customers exceed their available credit to checkout
- Help customers save time and money on settling invoices
- Gain sales from customers not having enough ready money
- Increase wholesale customer loyalty with attractive sales conditions
- Understand customer demand and behavior, and make better inventory planning
ACCOUNT & PRICING
- B2B Customers do not need a separate account to use company credit.
- To have company credit to make purchase orders, wholesale customers must ask for credit from store owners either through mail, phone or contact form.
- The extension fee does not cover installation, it costs an additional $50. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for our installation service.
- If you want customization for the extension from us, please reach us through email@example.com as well.
- Let B2B Customer Checkout with Credit
At checkout, wholesalers can now use their assigned credit to make payments for their purchase orders. They can buy unlimitedly within that limit, or even beyond it if the admin allows them to exceed it.
- Detailed Credit Tracking at Frontend
In My Account Dashboard, B2B customers can check all the credit fluctuations in the Credit Limit tab. Credit Balance shows the credit limit, available and used credit while Log Transactions record every detail on credit updates.
- Easy Credit Monitor from Backend
Admin can edit and track every change in his customers' credit balance through the customer detail page or customer grid. Mass actions for assigning and updating credit are also readily supported.
- Email Tracking for All Events
B2B Company Credit supports three email templates for sending notifications of credit changes: credit limit assigning/changing (to customer); customer's credit excess (to admin); updates in available credit (to customer).
- Credit Excess Management
Admin can enable/disable, at any time, the customer's privilege to checkout with more than his available credit.
Meanwhile, when checking out with an order value greater than his available credit, the wholesaler can either exceed it (if allowed by admin) or choose another payment method.
- Make Use of the Default Magento Purchase Order
The default Magento 2 Purchase Order can only be restricted by country; therefore, the admin needs credit to control each B2B customer's credit purchases.
- Add Purchase Order details to sales documents
Like other payment methods, purchase orders with credit will be noted on all sales materials like order confirmation, invoice, and credit memo.
Please reach out for our live chat for instant support.
You can contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or leave us a message on Skype: support.bsscommerce.com.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
02 March, 2021
Extensions, Payments & Security, Checkout Enhancements
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
v1.0.0: First Release
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor