OverviewBack to top
BRIKL is a next-generation 3D configurator for custom products. With BRIKL, your customers can create their own unique designs based on available customization options like colors, prints, text, images, textures and placeholders. Designs can be rotated 360º, they can be zoomed into and adjusted in every possible way. BRIKL is the perfect solution to increase your sales, lower your cost, and speed up design and production.
This extension for Magento enables you to use the BRIKL 3D configurator in Magento 2. The extension allows you to link existing products of your Magento catalog to a BRIKL design studio inside your Magento store. BRIKL comes with a library of 3D models that you can view, buy and download for free.
Account & Pricing
An additional BRIKL account is required, and additional fees apply. The account is not created during extension installation. To create an Account please visit the signup page: https://brikl.com/. Each subscription plan comes with a free 7-day trial.
Go to our Pricing-page to see an overview of our plans: https://brikl.com/pricing-and-plans.
- ADD NEW DESIGN TEMPLATES: Easy drag-and-drop of your design templates into the BRIKL system
- EASY TO USE: No technical expertise or coding required
- ADVANCED CUSTOMIZATION OPTIONS: Colors, fabrics, prints, images, logos, text and placeholders
- PLACEHOLDER EDITOR: Add placeholders to the different 3D models and design templates
- 3D MODEL LIBRARY: View, download and buy 3D models from BRIKL
- EASY & POWERFUL MANAGEMENT DASHBOARD: Manage everything including design templates, customization options, pricing, print-files, orders and quotes from the back-end system
- PRINT-READY FILES: Get print-ready files for production (PDF, SVG, PNG or JPG) including product configuration and customization details like logos and text
- FULL CONTROL OF YOUR PRICING: Decide exactly how much you want to charge for each customization
- DEDICATED SUPPORT TEAM: We typically reply to all questions on the same day
What Makes BRIKL Unique
Allow shoppers to customize a product from an online template, using different colors, fabrics, prints, images, logos, text and placeholders.
Configure your 3D configurator from the BRIKL Dashboard. Choose what customization options you want to make available for each product. Select the theming of the 3D configurator to match the look and feel of your brand.
3D Product library
Select from a library of 3D models to offer to your customers. If you don't find what you're looking for, BRIKL can help you render the products in 2D/3D.
Export the 3D design in the format you prefer and that your printer supports. Download print ready vector files for production such as PDF, SVG, PNG or JPG.
Who Is BRIKL For
Team wear & sportswear
Companies selling team wear and sportswear to clubs, teams, schools, events, races, organizations and companies
Companies selling promotional products
Brands selling custom products to consumers
Type Of Products You Can Customize
Sportswear & team wear
Cycling, triathlon, basketball, football, hockey, volleyball, handball, motocross, swimwear
Skate boards, helmets, bikes, e-bikes
Mugs, bottles, cosmetic bags, cases
T-shirts, hoodies, socks, shorts, shoes, lingerie
Packaging, gift cards, letters
BRIKL Supports Any Printing Method
- Screen printing
- Digital printing (DTG)
- Hang tags
Read up on our detailed online guide to become an expert in BRIKL 3D configurator software.
If you have any issues with this extension, email email@example.com, or contact us through a live chat on our BRIKL website.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3
24 July, 2020
Extensions, Content & Customizations, Personalization & Experience Management, Product Content
Chrome, Firefox, Edge
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Beta Build
Initial release with base functionality
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor