Request for quotes extension provides the facility for customers to get product quote pricing from the website owner.
Other Extensions by Bricks & Mortar Creative
OverviewBack to top
Request for quotes extension provides the ability for a customers to request special product pricing from the website owner via a specialized quote request form. The extension allows for a customer to fill a form with as much or as little information as they can provide about one or multiple products so that the store owner can provide them with a detailed quote.
- Custom Form to Accept One or More Quote Requests For Products
- Quote forms provide all necessary detail required to provide customer with quote
- Great for store owners with very expensive products to facilitate more sales
- Excellent for B2B business looking to form long-term relationships by showing there is negotiation room on pricing
- Improve overall user experience by giving customers more options than simply "purchase" or "dont' purchase" when shopping
The fields that will be available for the customer to fill are:
- Product Manufacturer
- Part #
- Frequency (Weekly, Bi-Weekly and Monthly)
- Target Price.
Customer will also need to provide his/her contact information like Full Name, Company Name, Email Address , Phone Number and a message. All of this information will then submit to the Admin Dashboard so that the Admin can review any submitted quotes, set quote status for the customer to review, set quote details, and get any required customer information. This tool is ideal for Magento 2 stores that deal with B2B purchasing, customers with ongoing/regular orders, and store owners that sell products with very high price points to encourage lead generation.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.0 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
Please be sure to backup both website files and database before installing this extension.
After enabling or disabling extension make sure to: