Advanced Fields for Magento 2 allows for site users and developers to easily add in custom content or files to any of their CMS Pages and Page Templates.
Other Extensions by Bricks & Mortar Creative
OverviewBack to top
Advanced Fields for Magento 2 is an extension geared towards making managing website content far easier for site owners and developers. This extension gives admins the ability to easily add custom inputs for text or files to any of their CMS Pages and Page Templates, giving site owners the ability to control exact pieces of content and where they are placed in the Template using an easy snippet or short code. Custom inputs can also be added in to Pages directly without the need for any modification to Template Code if the store admin or developer chooses to make things even easier to manage. This greatly simplifies the management of page content by removing the need to edit template files directly or store all page content within a single content text field.
Features for this extension include but are not limited to:
- Ability to add as many additional WYSIWYG editors for a page as needed
- Inputs include: Text Input, Text Area Input, WYSIWYG Input, File Input, and any and all other native input options for Magento 2.
- Ability to add as many additional file inputs for images, videos, PDFs or other files to be output on to a page for interaction
- Ability to place the custom content in the exact location it is required in the template to avoid complicated server side code configuration
- Improved SEO value by being able to place more high value content on your pages without the need to compromise the user experience or design of the site
- More efficient website updates for designers, developers and store owners by taking away the need to re-compile page templates and static content.
Advanced Fields for Magento 2 is the ideal extension for delivering high quality website design without compromising on content management, or the need for the store owner to manage and/or edit any HTML code whatsoever. Simplify your design and development process today by integrating Advanced Fields for Magento 2.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.0 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
1) Purchasing this extension gives the purchaser the rights to use this software on one (1) production domain and one (1) development domain
2) Make sure to do a full backup of site files and database before installation
3) No code can be guaranteed to be 100% error-free, and so Bricks & Mortar can’t be liable to you or any third-party for damages, including lost profits, lost savings or other incidental, consequential or special damages, even if you’ve advised Bricks & Mortar of them.
4) If assistance is needed with install or configuration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org