Refunds, returns and modified orders all result in money being taken away from your business.
Add Magecredit to your Magento CE store to keep customers shopping.
OverviewBack to top
Magecredit is dead simple store credit plugin for Magento 1. You can set it up in 5 minutes and start initiatives to increase your sales. Refunds, returns and modified orders all result in money being taken away from your business. Using Magecredit's store credit functionality you can hold on to the revenue in your business and keep customers shopping.
We know that you want to keep your customers happy. Something went wrong on a customer's last order? No problem: gifting store credit will make your customers come back with a smile! Another example: your customers want to a refund - why not offer them to store credit in order to hold on to the sale?
Buy & Benefit - no separate account or subscription required.
- Add/deduct customer store credit manually or refund orders to store credit
- Customers can use store credit in combination with payment methods, or to pay for the whole order
- Customers can manage their store credit balance and history in their account section
- Option to allow customers to purchase store credit
- Store credit vouchers for offline & in-store transactions
- Configure emails and notification options
- Import store credit and vouchers from CSV files
- Export, sort or report store credit balances
Coupons & Vouchers
Magecredit also fits great for marketing campaigns since it allows bulk uploading store credit vouchers which can be distributed on- and offline.
Voucher for Gift Cards
You can also setup a product that customers can purchase in order to receive a store credit voucher, so that your customers can gift this to someone else.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 22.214.171.124 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Version 1.5.0 (October 2, 2017)
- Store credit vouchers can now be imported from CSV files.
- Fixed an error in the import of store credit to allow imports without supplying a website ID.
- In the admin area / customer account (in transaction history section) link the order numbers / creditmemos.
- Added German translation, completed English language file.