OverviewBack to top
Super Video Player is a lite weight, fully customizable self hosted video player plugin that helps users to play video on their website. This plugin is fully customizable. You are free to manage the player's width, controls, Repeat mode, Progress Bar, Download Option and many more.You can add multiple Video Players on Page,Category or Product. If your Product installation guide is long and complex to explain to users, you can add Video as an instruction. Also you can sell your Video, So instead of using an extra platform to sell your Video, you can finally use the one you already know.The Video player is cute and compact and will play on all major browsers.The Video files that you embed using this plugin will work on all devices.So, it has many options that can fit your Video player needs by creating Video Player within a minute.
- Create Video Player and Assign to Product, Page or Category
- The Video player is compact so it does not take a lot of real estate on your webpage.
- Support play online.
- Controls over all the buttons.
- HTML5 compatible so the video files embedded with this plugin will play on iOS devices
- Works on all major browsers – IE7, IE8, IE9, Safari, Firefox, Chrome
- The Video player is responsive.
- Hide / Show Restart Button
- Hide / Show Download Button.
- Hide / Show Play Button
- Hide / Show the video Progress bar.
- Hide / Show video duration in the player.
- Hide / Show Mute Button.
- Hide / Show the volume Control.
- Show / Hide Setting button in the Player.
- Control the video speed by setting button.
- Player with single Play Button.
Admin Demo (test / Admin@123)
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
22 April, 2022
Extensions, Content & Customizations, Product Content, Rich Media
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor