OverviewBack to top
Request A Quote extension allows the customer to send a quotation request for a particular product in the store. This extension allows customers can interact with the store owner to request a new best price or raise any queries related to the quoted product. Allow guest visitors to add products to quote. The customer Convert quote to order in one click. This extension makes easy and simple customization from the back-end. In this extension build a beneficial price strategy by analyzing customer demands.
Customers can request a quote from the product and the category page and can add products to quote from the category and product page. If the customer needs more details before adding items to quote. Straightly go the product page, view all product information, images and also choose the required options and added a product to quote.
Customers can update and submit a quote in the “Quote Cart” the customer can view and edit their quote request. Customers edit the price and item quantity they want to update a quote item and then update a ‘Quote Cart’. If admin allowed ‘Guest’ (Not Logged In) users to create quotes, they will have to provide additional details before quote submission. Logged In user if they required, fill the queries or remarks about the product and ‘Submit a Quote' and after submit a quote acknowledgment was received in their email.
Important Note: If a “Guest User” inserts email addresses upon quote submission, the accounts will be created automatically. Login credentials sent to the submitted email id. Check the testing mail screenshot.
The store owner can view and manage all quote requests and edit any quote to approve and cancel the quote request that is received from the customer. Store owners can edit the quote by adjusting a price and quantity and quotation comment if needed but mandatory required to set quotation validity date before approving the quotation. Approved acknowledgment mail sent to the customer. Status changed from “Pending” to “Approved” with an expiry date.
- The admin can enable/disable the module through store configuration.
- Allow the admin to show/hide an “Add to Quote” button in product details and category listing page.
- Allow the admin to disable quote requests for a specific category.
- Allow the admin to quote requests for a specific customer group.
- Allow the admin to show a 'Login for quote' button instead of the “Add to Quote” button for guest users.
- Allow guest visitors to add products to the quote.
- Allows customers can request custom prices or add comments and view quotes in their accounts.
- The admin can set a quote expiry date.
- Allow the admin to edit a quantity, price & approve quote requests.
- Both the admin and customer can send messages to each other in the quote request.
- Let customers check a quote request status in their accounts, go to My Account → My Quotes.
- The store owner did not approve a quote request created by the customer quote status were become “Pending”.
- Store owner canceled/close a quote request created by customer quote status were become “Cancel”.
- Store owner approved a quote request created by customer quote status were become “Approved”.
- After a quote request accepted by admin, quotation validity comes to ends quote status were become “Expired”.
- The approved quote was converted to order by customer quote status were become “Completed”.
Visit Live Demo
To explore the extension click the following link: Store Frontend
If you have any queries/doubts about this extension, you can feel free to Contact Us, and we respond to you as soon as possible.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current)
02 April, 2020
Extensions, Content & Customizations, Product Content
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
What’s new in v.1.0.15 – Mar. 21, 2020
• Initial Release.
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor