Smart Price tracks your competitor and Automatically Reprice your products on Google Shopping worlwide and Market Places like Amazon, Cdiscount, Bol
OverviewBack to top
Monitor Worldwide Shopping Engines & Market Places. Define your sales strategy and Automatically Reprice your products according to your objectives. With Smart Price you can integrate every element of your sales price : fixed costs, variable costs, commissions, profit, etc. Smart Price will help you to define the right selling price. SmartPrice offers 3 price-adjustment strategies: Mild, Moderated or Aggressive. Choosing one the mode will change the repricing behavior generating more sale or more margin.
Smart Price can monitor Amazon and Google Shopping worldwide.
Catalog Product (Up to) - Single Daily Repricing - Multi Repricing
1000 - 49 - 79
2000 - 89 - 109
6000 - 119 - 149
10000 - 139 - 179
20000 - 199 - 259
Smart price brings all competitor information in Magento to adjust price and improve profits
- Completely integrated with Magento
- Real Time Competitor Price Watch
- Adjust your prices automatically
- Fully customizable
Why automate price adjustments?
The minute you offer a product for sale on your website or an online marketplace, you come into competition with other vendors offering exactly the same product. As a response, Amazon selects one vendor for each product to be the “Buy Box” winner and this vendor is given priority over others via increased visibility on the website. The selection process is based on an algorithm that takes into account a wide range of information about the vendor, such as buyer ratings and the number of sales made. The vendor’s sales price is not the foremost criteria.
However, even a minimal price adjustment can help to advance your placement among the competition and increase your sales.
Sales Price Calculation
Repricing and profit margin, the inseparable duo. As e-merchants ourselves, we know that making price adjustments without securing your profit margin can lead to disaster. The trick is to account for ALL of your internal and external overhead costs so that you can define a minimum sales price for each of your products.
- Smart Price is the only tool on the market that considers Amazon’s commission among your overhead costs:
- Purchase price and delivery costs
- Shipping fees to customer
- Additional logistical costs
- Amazon commission
- Taxes (VAT)
Price Adjustment : Prices decrease and, more importantly, increase automatically!
The automated price adjustment tool works in several different situations:
- When you are the only vendor of a given product, nothing holds you back from raising your sales price!
- When your direct competition is more expensive, Smart Price raises your price just enough to maximize your earnings, without compromising your position on top of the competition.
- When another vendor is less expensive, and your profit margin settings allow, Smart Price lowers your price just enough to put you in first place.
- Smart Price will never make price adjustments that lead to profit loss, unless you have configured it to do so.
- You can also configure Smart Price to maintain your first-place position, regardless of the consequences to your profit margin.
Identify the Competition
Smart Price is not only able to seek out your competitors on online marketplaces such as Amazon, Cdiscount, and Bol, but it can also scan the web, the way Google Shopping does, to find competitors on all sales channels. The different subscription levels provide you with limited or full access to these features. The Smart Price tool uses a sophisticated correspondence algorithm to locate your products for sale online. Once your products have been located, they are monitored regularly to provide information on your competitors such as their sales price, shipping fees, position, name, number of sales, and rating. Once it has become familiar with the competitive environment for your products, Smart Price can begin to adjust prices automatically, according to your settings.
Smart Price is fully customizable to give you complete control over your price adjustment policy. Every detail including product monitoring, overhead calculation, minimum profit margin, minimum/maximum sales price, and competition consideration can be configured according to the product’s brand, stock level, weight, category, and price. In other words, you can establish your conditions according to the product details of your choice.
You can also customize your settings to establish different performance modes per product, brand, category, etc.
Manage sales using customized performance modes
Smart Price includes 3 standard modes of performance:
- The “cautious” and “moderate” performance modes allow you to control price adjustments according to a minimum profit margin of your choosing. For example, the cautious performance mode might ensure a profit margin of 35%, while the moderate performance mode would allow for a lower minimum of 5%.
- The “aggressive” performance mode disregards any profit margin minimum in order to keep you on top of the competition. This mode is ideal for liquidating stock.
Once you have customized your settings, Smart Price automates the sales price calculation and adjusts your prices in function with the competition and your configurations.
From the “Price Assistant” dashboard, you can:
- View your position for each product (top seller, challenger, or bottom seller)
- Identify products for which you have the potential to become the top seller
- Apply a specific performance mode by lowering your profit margin on certain products in order to be awarded the “Buy Box”
- Consult the required profit margin to obtain the “Buy Box”
With a few clicks, Price Assistant allows you to apply a predetermined performance mode to specific products. With this tool, you can adjust your prices to become the top seller, while maintaining complete control over your profit margin! The competition analysis reports can be filtered by brand, category, sales channel, etc., to inform you of your competition’s placement along specified criteria.
Click on a product name to view the offer details and other important information:
- List of principal competitors
- Product cost details (purchase price, delivery cost, additional fess, commission, taxes)
- Current offer status, net profit, and position among competitors
- Required profit margin to obtain the top seller position, with the option to apply it in a single click
- The “History” page displays the price evolution for each product and by competitor:
- The “heavy-lifting” work of competitor identification and price algorithm application is directed to own server to protect yours from being overtaxed.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
New wizard to easily configure pricing rules
- Compatible with CE: 2.0 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
First stable release