Embedded ERP is a WMS extension for Magento for Inventory and Order Management, Purchases and Logistic.
OverviewBack to top
Make Magento your e-commerce management solution for stock, purchases and order preparation with Embedded ERP. Every function is built into the control panel, and no external software installation is necessary. Created for the merchant to help efficiently manage data flow directly within Magento, Embedded ERP was developed from our e-commerce expertise and familiarity with the needs of professionals in the field. Since 2010, it has provided more than 4,000 websites with high-performing support software that is entirely integrated with Magento.
Embedded ERP performs 5 functions :
*Stock Management: stock tracking, multiple warehouse support, inventory, stock transfer, low-stock alerts, barcodes
*Purchases: supplier management, purchase price, stock needs (just-in-time distribution and low-stock levels,) purchase order forms, merchandise reception, outstanding orders…
*Order Preparation: order distribution in function with stock levels, mass order preparation, picking lists, mass printing, packing by barcode, transport labels
*Order Tracking: product availability, order schedule, advanced availability options, delivery schedule for the customer
*Dashboards: Embedded ERP automatically generates over fifty different tables, charts, and graphs analyzing your sales, products, customers, and suppliers, to give you a thorough overview of your business activity.
Featuring all of the same functions as warehouse management software, Embedded ERP handles your stock with care.
These features include: stock movement tracking, product assigning, use of barcode scanners to reduce risk of product loss, and an inventory application to verify stock levels.
Multiple Warehouses, router
Embedded ERP supports multiple warehouses. This feature exists to cover several scenarios:
• For physical warehouses that are separated geographically
• To separate your physical store’s stock from your website sales stock
With this feature, you can create an unlimited number of warehouses and it is possible to assign any number of warehouses to any website you manage.
You can create as many warehouses as you wish. Each warehouse can be associated with one or more tasks, depending on if the products are held for sale, delivery, etc.Embedded ERP uses a router that allows you to define your preferences (preferred warehouse, warehouse with stock, etc.) in order to automate your sales distribution from more than one warehouse.
To give you an accurate view of your inventory, several different stock levels can be specified:
• Physical stock: The stock level that is physically present in your warehouse
• Available stock: The physical stock level withholding all orders in progress. In other words, the stock that is available for sale.
• Alert stock level: When stock levels reach your pre-defined alert quantity, for which you will need to create a purchase order
• Ideal stock level: The stock level that maintains a sufficient quantity to fulfill your orders and ensures that your products will not reach alert level within a specified delay.
Accurate and efficient stock management is not easy to come by. To assist you, Embedded ERP records every physical stock transfer that is performed: reception of merchandise, order shipment, and refund. Each stock movement is labeled with a username, type, and an obligatory description so it can be traced back to its source. You can also manually create stock movements.
Embedded ERP automatically reserves the products for each order in function with the available stock. With this feature, you are instantly informed which products can be shipped immediately and which are on-hold. Once a product on-hold comes back into stock, it is immediately reserved for the orders in process.
Mass stock edit
Embedded ERP allows you to quickly and easily modify stock levels, alert levels, location, or any other information concerning multiple products at once with its mass stock edit feature.
Embedded ERP maintains updated statistics in 3 customizable timeframes. This information is made available on each page. The sales history feature contains an algorithm that allows you to define your ideal and alert stock levels. Once your stock reaches the alert level, a purchase order is created.
The use of barcodes improves accuracy in product selection and delivery. With Embedded ERP’s barcode feature, you can:
• Manage several barcodes for one SKU
• Print labels on a thermal laser printer
Tracking- Serial numbers
Trace your stock’s arrival and departure by recording the product’s serial number. With this step, you can efficiently and effectively track your products.
Stock errors occur even when a rigorous management system is in place. A periodic partial or total inventory is essential for maintaining accurate stock levels. Embedded ERP allows you to perform inventory with or without a barcode scanner, so that you can compare your stock levels in the system with those physically present in your warehouse(s). Once complete, you can address any discrepancies and adjust your new stock levels with just a few clicks.
When you maintain several stock warehouses (internet sales, physical store sales, supplier stock, etc.) Embedded ERP helps you to transfer products between them smoothly and accurately.
Embedded ERP includes a tool for managing your relationship with your suppliers. It assists with purchase orders, just-in-time inventory pull (for which you do not maintain stock,) and resupplying of low stock with the stock-level alert feature.
For each supplier, you can assign a name, a street address, an email address (to send orders and request quotes,) a default delivery delay, a default currency, the tax rate, and the shipping rate.
In order to optimize your purchases, you can also customize the order minimum and the postage amount for each supplier.
One of the key features of Embedded ERP is the supply needs management tool, which helps you make purchasing decisions. It provides a list with all of the products in need of resupply, with two main criteria:
• You have sold a product that is out-of-stock
• A product’s stock has fallen below the alert level
In the supply orders feature, you can specify the payment currency, tax rate, shipping cost, product unit price, quantity, packaging, and expected delivery date. It allows you to add products to your order manually or from the automated supply needs list (purchase recommendations), or by importing a product file.
For each product, you can also specify the quantity (per unit or in bulk), total purchase price, shipping cost, supplier product ID (if different from your own) and the expected delivery date by product. Embedded ERP automatically generates the sales price for each product including shipping costs as well as the corresponding profit margin, which helps you to avoid making purchases that would lead to profit loss.
The system allows you to confirm partial, complete and even surplus merchandise reception. With this function, your order is updated with the number of products received, and a separate page will publish the outstanding merchandise by product/ order/ supplier.
From picking, to packing, to shipping, Embedded ERP is there every step of the way to help you process your orders quickly and accurately. It can support input from several barcode scanners at once, so picking lists can be delegated among several employees. As each company is unique, with its own system of organization, the order preparation module is fully customizable to meet your needs.
Create a method that works for you
We are aware that there is no ‘one-size-fits-all’ approach to processing products, warehouses, and orders. Therefore, we have developed an order preparation tool that is fully customizable and includes every feature you need to create your own method:
• Mass order selection
• Mass or individual order fulfillment
Once the order selection has been made, the preparer can print a picking list that includes all of the products involved. This list can include a photo of the product, the quantity ordered, and its location in the warehouse, i.e. Section A, Aisle B, Shelf C.
Packing and Shipping
The following step ensures that you ship the correct products for each order. When you scan the order barcode, the system will display the products required. Then, once the products have been picked, you can scan their barcodes to verify. If the wrong product has been scanned, an error message will appear.
When all products for an order have been verified, you can validate the order for shipment!
The final step in processing orders is to generate a shipping label with the tracking number
Embedded ERP proposes 2 solutions to automate shipping label creation:
• Export order details to your transporter’s software. If you enter your order information into your transporter’s software program, Embedded ERP can export the order details for you in xml, csv, or text format. No need to waste time manually entering order details!
• Print shipping labels directly from Embedded ERP. BoostMyShop provides modules for UPS, Royal Mail UK, and Colissimo that communicate directly with the transporter API to generate shipping labels and assign tracking numbers within Magento.
Embedded ERP automatically generates over fifty performance reports to give you an integrated view of your products, sales, customers, stock, and purchases.
Over 50 performance reports available
• Top sales (quantity and volume)
• Analysis by product category
• Top customers
• Specific customer analysis (from the Magento customer page)
• Purchase volume
• Distribution by supplier
• Export your stock value
• Consult the stock evolution by product (and by warehouse!)
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 1.4 126.96.36.199 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 188.8.131.52 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9
- Stability: Stable Build
Embedded ERP 184.108.40.206 now displays your competitor prices in the products grid
Major Fixes :
- Remove several rewrite to reduce the risk of conflicts with other extension (product grid, order grid, product view)
- Mass Stock Edit now fully compatible with latest Magento security patches
- Performance improvement on order cancellation
- Prevent crash if products are deleted
Minor Fixes :
- Fix url link in all sales order tab in erp product view
- Fix url link for product link from inventory
- Fix stock movement date
- Fix Product visibility preview on erp stock tab
- Fix crash in planning if store deleted
- Prevent planning crash if no product id
- Wrong variable used for planning calculation
- Fix date for stock movement created from a PO
- Hide import supply need button if PO is complete
- Fix missing function to recalculate costs from a PO
- Fix wrong constant name for picking list
- Support for event for orderpreparation models
- Fix on erpcron.php (depending of settings & include path)
- Add automatic reload mode on boostmycron.php
- Prevent crash if background task helper is empty