Bolt is a world-class checkout experience for ecommerce, with zero fraud built-in.
Other Extensions by Bolt
OverviewBack to top
Bolt is a single, intelligent platform that replaces fragmented online shopping, payment, and fraud software. We’ve perfected checkout and guarantee precision fraud detection to drive a serious lift in revenue.
With Bolt, Magento merchants get a seamless checkout experience on their site, hyper-optimized to convert customers on web and mobile. We leverage our unfair data advantage from visibility into checkout and payment processing to deliver industry-leading order approval rates, with 100% coverage of fraudulent chargebacks. With Bolt, you never have to spend another minute on manual order review or spend another dollar on fraudulent chargebacks. Your customers enter their payment information on Bolt’s iFrame modal, hosted on your checkout site. From there, Bolt takes care of payment processing and fraud management. Seamless checkout, zero fraud, and a serious lift in revenue.
Account and pricing
Note: An approved Bolt account is required. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or schedule a check-in with our team at www.bolt.com to check your eligibility. Additional fees apply. For more information, visit www.bolt.com/pricing.
Why Magento Sellers Love Bolt
- Lift conversion – Bolt drives 10-15% more completed orders.
- Boost customer LTV – Single-click checkout for seamless repeat purchases.
- Zero fraud guarantee – Approve more good customers with Bolt’s precision fraud engine. Bolt’s fraud decisioning comes with complete chargeback coverage.
- Eliminate costs — No more chargebacks, third-party fraud tools, or manual review. Bolt gives you freedom to focus on your business.
- Made for mobile – Bolt is built to convert, no matter the device. Bolt improves mobile conversion rates by 83%.*
- Single-click checkout that plugs directly into your website for seamless desktop and mobile commerce.
- Hassle-free integration that ranges from a couple of days to a week.
- Dedicated account management.
- 100% coverage of fraudulent chargebacks including full international risk coverage.
- Leading fraud detection, powered by machine learning and Bolt’s team of risk experts, which frees you to focus on your business.
- Bank-level security. Bolt is PCI DSS Level I and GDPR compliant.
Bolt drives ecommerce businesses double-digit revenue growth leveraging our checkout, fraud, and payments technology. To view select case studies, visit www.bolt.com/case-studies.
Bolt allows Magento merchants to quickly integrate Bolt Checkout on their website. After installing and activating Bolt (requires an approved account from Bolt.com), you will place the Bolt Checkout on your site’s cart page. Our integration team guides merchants through the integration process, which ranges from a couple days to a week depending on your current site’s customizations. As your full-stack partner for checkout, payments, and fraud, Bolt drives positive ROI - powering double-digit revenue growth for our clients - and gives you unparalleled visibility into your order and sales data.
Bolt is PCI DSS Level I and GDPR compliant. We make use of the industry's best security practices and tools to maintain bank-level security for Bolt merchants and end customers. Bolt's secure checkout runs as an iFrame modal over your e-commerce website. We use a process called tokenization to run transactions with stored payment information, which means no confidential card data is ever stored on your server. Bolt collects customer data for checkout and fulfillment purposes only, and shares only data necessary for fulfillment with merchants. In addition, customer data is tied to merchants, which means Bolt never shares your customer data with any third parties. We use market-leading encryption features and security practices to ensure security of all data we collect.
Check out our Bolt Developer Docs and the Bolt Blog below:
You can find technical support for the Bolt for Magento 2 plugin here: https://docs.bolt.com/docs.
Contact email@example.com with any questions.
* Percentage increase in mobile conversion rates compares Bolt checkout completion rates across online retail partners from Aug 6 – Sep 4, 2018 to compiled benchmarks from, Barilliance, Formisimo, and the Baymard Institute.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3
- Compatible with EE: 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
- Allow empty emails in shipping_and_tax API
- Add feature to optionally not inject JS on non-checkout pages
- Sent store order notifications to email collected from Bolt checkout
- Create order from parent quote
- Do not cache empty shipping options array