The World’s First Fullstack Solution for Checkout, Payments, and Fraud.
OverviewBack to top
Bolt is the world’s first end-to-end checkout, payments, and fraud solution. We’ve perfected the checkout experience, which means Magento merchants get a seamless checkout hyper-optimized to get customers over the finish line. Bolt also handles all payments and fraud: merchants are 100% guaranteed against fraudulent chargebacks and spend 0 minutes on manual order review. No more patching plug-ins: Unleash revenue growth for your e-commerce business with Bolt.
Account & Pricing
Note: A separate account is required. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, schedule a demo at www.bolt.com to get a quote and an account. Additional fees apply. For more information, visit www.bolt.com/pricing
- Bolt has the best checkout on the market, driving 10%-50% more completed orders for online retailers.
- Bolt is the first payment platform with a baked-in 100% fraud coverage, eliminating fraudulent chargebacks and in-house order review entirely. Here's how.
- A data science company at the core, Bolt is known for the industry's highest order approval rates and smartest AI behind-the-scenes.
- Our hyper-optimized, A/B tested Bolt checkout UI hosted on your site for web and mobile commerce
- One-click checkout for returning customers
- Industry-leading fraud detection, with the best order approval rates on the market
- 100% coverage of fraudulent chargebacks including full international risk coverage
- Unparalleled visibility on our Merchant Dashboard and user-friendly analytics
- Personalized customer support
What Bolt will do to your site
After installing and activating Bolt (requires receiving a separate account from Bolt.com), you will place the Bolt checkout button on the cart page of your site. Our integration team will walk you through the integration which can take as little as a day or two, or upwards of a week depending on how customized your current site is.
Customers will pay through Bolt's checkout, our streamlined checkout experience for web and mobile. Bolt's checkout also handles all payment processing and fraud detection, covering any fraudulent chargebacks that occur. As your fullstack partner for checkout, payments, and fraud, Bolt guarantees positive ROI - powering 10-50% revenue growth for our clients - and gives you unparalleled visibility into your order and sales data.
Bolt has driven hundreds of e-commerce businesses double-digit and some even triple-digit percentage revenue growth leveraging our checkout, fraud, and payments technology. To view select case studies, visit www.bolt.com/case-studies.
Bolt is PCI DSS Level I Compliant. We make use of the industry's best security practices and tools to maintain bank-level security for Bolt merchants and end customers.
Bolt's Secure Checkout runs as an iFrame modal over your e-commerce website. We use a process called tokenization to run transactions with stored payment information, which means no confidentla card data is ever stored on your server. Bolt collects customer data for checkout and fulfillment purposes only, and shares only data necessary for fulfillment with merchants. In addition, customer data is tied to merchants, which means Bolt never shares your customer data with any third parties. We use market-leading encryption features and security practices to ensure security of all data we collect.
Check out our Bolt Developer Docs, Bolt Blog, and a sample of our press coverage below:
Contact email@example.com with any questions.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.7 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Compatible with EE: 1.12 1.14 1.14.1 1.14.2 1.14.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Magento 1 Integration
Plugin to integrate Bolt with Magento
Supported Magento versions
Supported PHP versions
v1.0.6 (March 27) (bugsnag improvement, amasty, remove min/max check)
v1.0.3 (March 17)
v1.0.2 (March 14) (Move library code to community)
v1.0.0 (March 6)
v0.0.18 (Feb 21, 2018) (quote creation reduction, merchant defined email)
v0.0.17 (Feb 16, 2018) (bugfix for quote creation, removal of OAuth requirement, and fix total mismatch error)
v0.0.15 (Feb 12, 2018 (including bugsnag update, fix for shipping and tax estimate in firecheckout, fix for long descriptions)
v0.0.14 (Jan 23, 2018)
v0.0.12 (Dec 19, 2017)
v0.0.11 (Dec 18, 2017)
v0.0.10 (Dec 13, 2017)
v0.0.9 (Nov 28, 2017)
v0.0.8 (Nov 6, 2017)