OverviewBack to top
BoaCompra by PagSeguro has been connecting international e-commerces to local payments for over 15 years. BoaCompra is part of PagSeguro/PagBank, the biggest payment fintech in Latin America, and a disruptive provider of financial technology solutions for all kinds and sizes of business, which includes POS, e-commerce and digital banking.
BoaCompra Payment Gateway for Magento is made for merchants looking for a boost on sales and conversions in Latin America, by accepting over 140 local payments including credit/debit cards, cash, bank transfer, and e-wallet directly in their e-commerce. Our features provide the best payment experience for your customers and include installments, tokenization, and refunds. They are all available by following a few steps for the installation.
Account and Pricing
To use this extension for Magento, you need to create a separate account at BoaCompra's website. This extension is free, but additional fees may apply for using the service.
- Coverage: Our solution includes the main markets in Latin America, such as Brazil, Mexico, Chile, Argentina, Uruguay, Peru, Colombia, as well as Portugal, Spain, and Turkey.
- Local payment options: Over 140 payment methods are available by installing our plugin, including credit/debit cards, cash payments (Boleto, OXXO, RapiPago, and more), bank transfer, and e-wallet.
- Integrations to fit your exact business demands: By selecting the Hosted Checkout, you will have the endorsement of our consolidated brand on your payment pages, as users will be redirected to BoaCompra's external page to complete the purchase. Using the API Checkout, you will have full control over your payment pages and customers pay directly on your interface, without redirections.
- Responsive checkout: Provide your customers with a user-friendly experience with a checkout adaptable to multiple devices and screen sizes.
- Easy set-up: All functionalities are available within the download and installation of our plugin.
- Installments: Offer customers the flexibility of splitting up payment purchases and receive money all at once in your account.
- Tokenization: Make it easy for customers to pay with one-click on future purchases.
- Encryption: Protect your customers' sensitive data, as tokenization replaces cardholder details with a stand-in token.
- Refunds API: Avoid unnecessary chargeback disputes by offering payment refunds.
- Multi-store: Create as many stores as you need for your business within the same integration with this extension.
- Extra fields for payments according to the country selected.
- Sandbox environment for testing.
- Log options.
BoaCompra is PCI-DSS compliance certified, which means we follow global standards for security to assure a trustworthy shopping experiences to your customers.
At the checkout stage, customers will either stay on your website or be redirected to BoaCompra's checkout page to complete the payment. All sensitive information is tokenized and no confidential card data is ever stored on your server.
Start selling now
- Please create an account: Sign up at BoaCompra's website, and one of our business executives will contact you directly.
- Download and install our plugin: Your MerchantID and SecretKey should be available at your account. Afterward, check our user guide to complete the installation.
- Sell to Latin America and get paid anywhere in the world: Select which payment methods are available at checkout and start selling.
- No local entities required: One simple integration covers all markets without the need to open multiple bank accounts.
- No cross-border surcharges: All details on transactions and charges are available on our platform, so you don't have to worry about additional undisclosed fees.
- Local customer support 24/7: Our support team speaks the language of your customers and is available all day every day to ensure they are completely looked after.
- Account management support: A dedicated regionalized account manager will be assigned to you so that we can ensure all your unique needs and business requirements are met.
- Robust risk analysis: Reduce your risk of fraud and chargebacks with our machine learning system, which we combine with a team full of experts on the LATAM market.
All pages that incorporate BoaCompra Payment Gateway must be served over HTTPS.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current)
05 February, 2021
Extensions, Payments & Security, Checkout Enhancements, Payment Integration
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor