Allows users to specify the date & time on which they want their orders to be delivered to their specified address, removing speculation & uncertainty.
OverviewBack to top
With Delivery Date Scheduler Extension for Magento 2, you can make your order deliveries more certain for your customers by providing them a range of delivery dates to choose from, as per their convenience. Delivery Date Scheduler is a must have extension for improving the order delivery experience of your customers. One of the biggest problems with order deliveries is the uncertainty involved in the delivery date and time. What this extension does is make the order delivery more certain and convenient for customers and but also provides enough controls to the admin for ensuring the delivery date customer chooses is management by them.
Since it makes order deliveries more certain for customers, they can schedule their affairs properly and be there to receive the order when it’s delivered to them. Admin, on the other hand, saves resources on not having to answer frequent customer queries or deal with failed delivery attempts.
Select delivery date
This extension facilitates the customers to select desired date and time of delivery according to their convenience. Additionally they would also be able to leave their comments while checking out. Customers will not be able to select the past date and time or the current date and time as it would be disabled to avoid any error while selecting date and time.
View delivery details
Avoiding all the confusion, your customers will also see the entire schedule of delivery details with the charges levied at single / multiple checkout page with break - up of charges for each service. They will also be able to view the delivery date in the parallel progress bar in the shipping method page. This will convince them for every penny spent without hiding any information.
View shipping date, time & comments
This module will exhibit shipping day, date and time in a calendar to the customers. This will provide facility to them to modify or reschedule their delivery day, date or time if they are already occupied in specific date and time slot. Aside from this customers will also receive the shipping date, day, time and related comments made by them for specific purchase through confirmation email. They can also select different dates and shipping addresses to order multiple products through calendar view according to their convenience. This will make them doubly sure about the delivery information, avoiding any confusion!
Decide the date and time range to allow
● Specify the delivery dates you want to choose while placing orders from backend. You can select any date according to your requirement.
● Choose the delivery date format - either "Timeslot View" or "Calendar View" in single checkout page from backend.
● Handle multiple addresses in the checkout page and make entering the delivery date compulsory.
Calendar view of dates
● Select the convenient format of shipping arrival date and time to be visible to your customers.
● Accumulate the time slots in the calendar view for your customers to choose from according to their convenience.
Specify minimum grace period
● Allow your customers to be aware about the minimum span of days between placing order and receiving the delivery of the product. This can be done by configuring the difference from the backend.
● You can also choose to receive notifications of upcoming delivery dates by email.
● It will keep you alert about the necessary steps to be taken for the future.
Provide available dates
● You can also knock out the weekly off days like weekends i.e. Saturdays & Sundays.
● You can also knock out the single off days also like festival days and national holidays to avoid creating any complexity amongst the customer to figure out which day you're working.
● Additionally, you can also knock out multiple days in a row if you are not working for few days routinely.
Provide available timeslots
● Specify the "Start Time" and "End Time" of multiple time slots at which you are to deliver products.
● View the charges for particular timeslot deliveries to your customers.
● You can also knock out those time slots of specified days and dates at which you do not deliver products.
Generate order from backend
● You will also be able to view the delivery date information when you are creating any order instead of your customer from backend.
● It will also assist you to view the data of delivery date in the pre-defined format from backend, in Timeslot view while generating the new orders.
● Additionally, you will also be able to provide shipping date, time and comment while placing the orders from the admin panel.
Track latest orders
● You can comfortably Add a tab on the dashboard providing latest (today's) delivery orders to track and monitor the latest delivery orders.
● It will be effortless for you to export orders according to dates in graphical form to any other format for future reference.
● It will easily keep you updated for latest delivery orders and you can also maintain a repository/history of order data.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
- Delivery Date Scheduler has been released.