Add dynamic meta tags and manage SEO templates for products, categories, URLs, blogs & CMS pages.
OverviewBack to top
SEO Hub is the complete SEO solution for Magento that facilitates bulk updates of meta tags, urls and other SEO specific product content.
Updating meta tags and urls for hundreds and thousands of products and categories can be very time consuming and cumbersome. As this is such a daunting task, many merchants often compromise by just keeping the default product titles as meta titles and keep a generic text as meta description. This saves time and, may not have any negative impact immediately, but can be very detrimental to their store’s SEO in the long run.
This is the pain point that SEO Hub seeks to address. It allows you to easily add all your store meta tags (meta titles, meta descriptions, meta keywords, etc) and use custom defined SEO templates for all your products, categories, blogs and CMS pages. Using these templates you can manage meta tags, description, short description and URL key with various rule based attributes.
You can apply these templates for all products in one go or for selected products depending on your requirement. You can also automate the template application process simply by using the option "Apply by Cron".
- Create Templates for Products and manage its Meta Title, Meta Description, Meta Keywords, Description, Short Description and URL Key with various attribute based rules.
- Create Templates for Category and manage its Meta Title, Meta Description, Meta Keywords and Description with various attribute based rules.
- Create Templates for CMS Pages and manage its Meta Title, Meta Description, Meta Keywords and Description with various attribute based rules.
- Create Templates for URL Meta Management by adding URL Pattern and manage SEO Name, Meta Title, Meta Keywords and Meta Description.
- Set rules for maximum limit of characters for all Meta Data along with setting maximum number of products effected by applying template at once.
- With Apply by Cron option, it automates the process of templates application. While executing the template if anything goes wrong, you’ll get notified of the products for which template is not being applied
- With Test Apply option, get CSV file with possible changes. It will show products / category name along with possible changes with before change and after change values.
- Get demo examples for templates created based on attributes for Catalog Templates, CMS Templates, URL Meta Management, Blog Posts and Blog Category Templates.
Points to Note:
- For Blog Post Page & Category Meta Description Template WP Fishpig Extension Is Necessary
- All the Templates will make Changes Directly at DB Level
- For Meta Description SEO Hub Extension will have Top Priority. All The Current Meta Description will be Overridden by SEO Hub.
For more details, please refer https://store.biztechconsultancy.com/magento-seo-hub.htm.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.4 188.8.131.52 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 184.108.40.206 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2
- Stability: Stable Build
- SEO Hub is released.