Get live shipping rates, automate label printing, & easily manage consignments & manifests for Australia Post eParcel.
OverviewBack to top
Manage all aspects of Australia Post eParcel Shipping right within your Magento store without having to go to Australia Post eParcel Portal. Our Australia Post eParcel extension is the perfect integration solution for your Magento store and Australia Post eParcel service and allows you to fetch live rates, manage consignments, print consignment labels and track your shipments.
Busy ecommerce merchants find it really cumbersome and time consuming to pack and ship hundreds of orders in a day, since most of it involves routine data entry and paperwork. What our extension does is automate much of this data entry and data management, drastically reducing the time spent in shipment as well as reducing human errors.
So, no manual data import or export, no unnecessary expenditure on label printing, no more data entry errors in trying to add data to eParcel Portal. Managing shipments with Australia Post eParcel has never been so easy!
Account & Pricing
A business account needs to be created at https://online.auspost.com.au/eParcel/. Also the Shipment Tracking API is required which can be obtained from https://developers.auspost.com.au/register. Charges are based on customer's contract with Australia Post.
Recurring charges by Appjetty: $39/month. A monthly fee is associated with this product as it is licensed. For this extension to work, you need to download it with a subscription fee from Appjetty.
- Support for various shipping services under Australia Post eParcel.
- Only pay for the actual label rate of Australia Post; we only charge for maintenance.
- We save your labels for reprinting in future, resulting in further savings.
- Verify all your address automatically; no manual effort required.
- Easily manage all your consignments and manifests from Magento dashboard
- Live Shipping Rates
- Integration with Australia Post Shipping: Integrate with Australia Post Shipping (Shipping Type Management with Charge Code for eParcel) for various shipping methods.
- Charge Codes for Applicable Shipping Methods: Set Charge codes for all the shipping methods and submit the consignment through that shipping method.
- Define Shipping Methods: Activate various shipping methods that you provide for your customers to choose from.
- Keep Australia Post as default shipping method: If customer selects any shipping method other than Australia Post, admin can still get the order reassigned to Australia Post eParcel. Applicable charges to be managed manually.
- Address Verification & Suggestions
- Front end Address Validation and Suggested Cities: Validate address of the users while an order is being placed. On the basis of state & pin-code entered by the customer for order, suggested cities will be listed for them.
- Address Validation for Admin: Address validation is done even when consignment is generated by admin. While creating a shipment, admin will have list of possible cities for wrong addresses.
- Free Shipping Rules
- Shipping Rules Management: Set shipping rules and shipping cost based on cost of the shipment.
- Charge Code & Extra Shipping Cost: Set charge code and extra shipping cost for the selected shipping rule.
- Free Shipping Management: Admin can select shipping methods and charge codes for them for free shipping.
- Consignments Management
- Article Type Management: Define various article types which can be chosen at the time of shipment generation. The articles will have parameters like Weight (Kgs), Height (cm), Width (cm), Length (cm).
- Custom Articles for Shipments: Admin will be able to create custom articles for a single shipment as well. That article will only be used for single shipment only.
- Consignment Creation & Assignment to Manifest: Create consignments based on articles and start the process of sending them for the Label Printing. Assign these consignments to current or new manifest. You can also create custom consignments.
- Generate Return Labels: Admin will be able to generate return label for the consignment by submitting return label request of the consignment.
- Manifest Management
- Label Printing: Get labels from the eParcel for printing and sticking them on the shipment based on the consignment details submitted.
- Manifest Submission & Summary Report: Submit consignments to the eParcel and send manifest generation request. Once generated, get manifest summary report for the manifests.
- Shipment Tracking: Track status of your shipments with Australia Post eParcel shipment tracking API service.
- Other Miscellaneous Features
- Contract Rates: To display the contract rates for Australia Post Shipping method based on client's business account.
- Delivery Choice API: To provide delivery date and time selection on front-end to end user. If you want your customer to be able to select their own delivery dates, and have the API for any suitable delivery date picker system we will integrate it with this system.
- Article Management: Choose from various available article types or create your own article type and assign selected articles to consignment.
- Reprinting of Labels: Once the label is printed we will keep it for a preselected time period in our database. So, admin will be able to reprint it from their account itself and not have to pay extra money for printing the same label again.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 188.8.131.52 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2
- Stability: Stable Build
- Australia Post eParcel is released