Integrate Australia Post eParcel extension to seamlessly integrate AusPost’s premium service to your web store.
OverviewBack to top
Manage all aspects of Australia Post eParcel Shipping right within your Magento store without having to go to Australia Post eParcel Portal. AppJetty’s Magento 2 Australia Post Eparcel is a perfect integration solution for your Magento store and Australia Post eParcel service. It allows you to fetch live rates, manage consignments, print consignment labels and track your shipments.
Busy eCommerce merchants find it cumbersome and time-consuming to pack and ship hundreds of orders in a day since most of it involves routine data entry and paperwork. Through our Australia Post Eparcel Shipping Extension, they can automate much of this data entry and data management, by drastically reducing the time spent in shipment as well as reducing human errors.
So, no manual data import or export, no unnecessary expenditure on label printing and no data entry errors in trying to add data to eParcel Portal! Managing shipments with Australia Post eParcel has never been easier!
Account & Pricing
- A business account needs to be created at https://online.auspost.com.au/eParcel/.
- A shipment tracking API is also required which you can obtain here: https://developers.auspost.com.au/register.
- Charges are based on customer's contract with Australia Post.
Recurring charges by Appjetty: $349/Year. Our yearly fee associated with this product is for its license. For this extension to work, you need to contact us at email@example.com for gateway Id. Additionally, this product will work for a year and continue with it after a year, but you will need to subscribe to it from www.appjetty.com which might include additional fees.
- Support for various shipping services under Australia Post eParcel.
- Pay only for the actual label rate of Australia Post, we charge for maintenance.
- Save your labels for reprinting in the future, resulting in further savings.
- Verify all your addresses automatically, without manual efforts.
- Manage all your consignments and manifests from the Magento dashboard.
- Get Manifest Summary Report
- Generate Mass Labels
Shipping Methods Management
- AusPost Shipping Integration: If you want your customers to choose out of different Australia Post Shipping Methods, you can integrate your website with Australia Post Shipping (Shipping Type Management with Charge Code for eParcel).
- Set Charge Codes: Magento 2 Australia Post eParcel enables you to set charge codes for all the other 3rd party shipping methods and submit the consignments through Australia Post eParcel.
- Define Shipping Methods: Australia Post eParcel enables you to activate the different types of shipping methods for your customers to choose from.
- Manage Shipping Methods: In case your customer chooses a shipping method apart from Australia Post, you can still assign the order to Australia Post eParcel.
- Frontend Address Validation: Magento 2 Australia Post eParcel enables you to validate the address of the users while the order is placed. Your customers can get the list of suggested cities based on the state and pin-code entered.
- Address Validation: Address validation is done even when the consignment is generated by admin. While creating a shipment, the admin will have a list of possible cities if provided addresses are wrong.
- Enable Free Shipping: Manage the shipping methods displayed on your e-store frontend using Australia Post eParcel extension. Using this feature, you will be able to provide a free shipping method to your users.
- Select Shipping Methods: With this Australia Post eParcel Shipping Extension feature, the admin can now manage the free shipping methods displayed on the website.
- Minimum Order for Free Shipping: Offering free shipping can be tricky if there is no minimum order configured from the backend. With our shipping extension, you can easily define the minimum subtotal for an order to be eligible for free shipping.
- Manage Article Type: It is possible to define various articles with parameters like Weight (Kgs), Height (cm), Width (cm), Length (cm) while generating the shipments.
- Create Custom Articles: Magento 2 Australia Post eParcel also facilitates the Admin to create customized articles for a single shipment. They can use custom articles as the presets for weight and dimension.
- Manage Consignments: The Consignment Management feature enables the Admin to take care of all the consignments and check out their details. They can also perform different actions, create consignments and generate shipments in bulk.
- Create Consignment & Manifest: Create consignments based on articles and start the process of sending them for the Label Printing through Magento 2 Australia Post eParcel. Once the consignment is created manifest for the particular consignment will be created automatically.
- Generate eParcel Labels: As soon as the consignments are submitted, it is possible for the Admin to generate the eParcel labels for them. They can also create and download labels for bulk consignments.
- Generate Return Labels: After the submission of consignments and generation of labels, Admin can generate return labels for consignment. To do so, they need to submit the return label request of the consignment. Magento 2 Australia Post eParcel enables the Admin to generate and download the labels for bulk consignments.
- Manifest Summary Report: Once the manifest is generated automatically by submitting the consignments to the eParcel, you can get manifest summary report for manifests directly from the Manifests grid.
- Shipment Tracking: Australia Post eParcel Shipping Extension enables you to track the status of your shipments through Australia Post eParcel shipment tracking API service.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce using on prem (EE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
- Provide the Magento 2.3.0 Support in the module.
- Provide the default weight configuration.
- Added Provision to display only configured shipping methods to the customer at checkout.
- Added option to provide free shipping for the configured shipping method based on the order subtotal condition.
- Improve the address validation with accurate city suggestion and added validation message to inform user.
- Auto create the product dimensions attribute when the module is installed and auto bind the dimensions in the module to make it easy to configure.
- Refresh rates instantly while changing the address and update the shipping total in checkout.
- Other minor bug fixes.