Australia Post Shipping Extension gets you live domestic and international shipping rates for both parcels and letters.
OverviewBack to top
Australia Post is the leading shipping service provider for ecommerce businesses in Australia. Keeping this in mind we created Australia Post Shipping Extension for Australian online stores. The best-selling Australia Post Shipping extension from AppJetty is now available for Magento 2. It works on the Australia Post PAC API and shows shipping rates for parcels and letters on your store. The store admin has the option to select the shipping methods for both international and domestic shipping. Admin can also manage handling charges, signature on delivery, extra cover charges and more for shipping any product. The PAC API key can be obtained at https://developers.auspost.com.au/apis/pacpcs-registration. It does not require any additional charge.
Like the Magento 1 extension, the Magento 2 version also has a value added service called "Satchel". Satchel rates will be shown if the package dimensions (or the outer dimensions of your boxes, if you are using box packing) and weight match with the pre-defined satchel dimensions.
Why Australia Post Shipping?
After the success of Australia Post Shipping Extension for Magento 1.x, AppJetty is now ready with the same best-selling Australia Post Shipping Extension for Magento 2. Magento 2 Australia Post Shipping Module is a boon for Australian store owners wanting to include live shipping rates from Australia Post for their customer's shipments. It lets admin select shipping rates for different places within Australia and from Australia to outside world. Admin can also manage signature on delivery along with extra cover charges.
Thus, Magento 2 Shipping Extension for Australia is a must have for all Australian stores wanting to benefit from the services of the country's leading shipping service provider.
- With Australia Post Shipping Rates Extension for Magento 2 customers can get current rates for parcels and letters shipped within Australia.
- Customers can also get rates for shipping of parcel & letters to international destinations from Australia.
- In case of any changes in the Australia Post shipping rates; they’ll automatically get updated through this Australia Post Live Shipping Rates Extension.
- If Extra Cover option is enabled from back end, then front end will show shipping rates with and without Extra Cover. Thus, your customer can choose the appropriate shipping option.
- Admin can enable / disable Australia Post shipping method for the store from back end and can also add handling fees for parcel as well as letters.
- Handling fees can be in percentage or a fixed cost.
- Admin can manage extra cover prices for shipments delivered within Australia and to international destinations. Admin can also disable signature for delivery if needed.
- Admin can add numerous shipping services for parcel & letters shipped to Domestic and International destinations.
- Admin can set package type of a product as parcel or letter while configuring the product as well.
- Admin can set default product dimensions with weight unit, which will be considered when counting price for shipment.
- Admin can also set default parameters for length, height & width, which will be taken into account when product dimensions are not set.
For more details of this Magento 2 Australia Post Shipping Extension please visit: https://www.appjetty.com/magento2-australia-post-shipping.htm
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.0 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
Compatible with 2.1.*
- Compatible with CE: 2.0
- Stability: Stable Build
- Resolve Validation issue