Powerful Zendesk Chat ( formerly Zopim Chat) integration for Magento 2.
Other Extensions by Zvonimir Burić
OverviewBack to top
This extension integrates the chat widget provided by Zendesk with Magento 2 shops.
Zendesk Live chat provides a fast and responsive way to connect with customers in real time. It’s a fast and effective way to offer help - without interrupting their browsing flow. Live chat lets agents handle multiple chats at once, so the wait time is reduced and customers have a better experience.
It allows the store owner to interact with their visitors, provide support, know the statistics of the visits, get offline messages etc. Zendesk chat real-time interaction provides a high quality shopping experience. Customers will remember their positive experience and keep coming back. Having live help support on your store projects the image that your company is service oriented.
- Lite: FREE
- Basic: $11.20 per agent/mo.
- Advanced: $20.00 per agent/mo.
- Premium: $44.00 per agent/mo.
The layout of the chat widget is fully customizable. You can use the widget generator at the Zendesk website and simply copy-paste the generated code to your shops configuration field "Widget Code".
- Enable/disable on specific pages
- EU cookie compliance modes
- Use customer's data (name, email, telephone)
- Show customer orders in Zopim-Dashboard
- All Zopim features are included
Install the extension. Go to the Zendesk page and configure the chat widget. Copy-paste the generated code to your shops configuration field "Widget Code".
- Download the extension package from your account and extract the downloaded archive.
- Create the folder app/code/BetterDeals/ZopimChat/ in your Magento root.
- Copy the extracted content to the app/code/BetterDeals/ZopimChat/ folder.
- Enable the extension by running the following command: magento module:enable BetterDeals_ZopimChat; magento setup:upgrade
- Clear the cache.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.0
- Compatible with EE:
- Stability: Stable Build
Fixing the problem with di-compilation.
Magento\Sales\Model\Resource\Order\Collection was renamed to Magento\Sales\Model\ResourceModel\Order\Collection