Improve your customers shopping experience by showing categories on the homepage and other pages of the Magento 2 webstore. Get subcategories as a grid, list or slider and let your customers easy find products they are interested in.
OverviewBack to top
Having a large catalog of products is not always an advantage. It is so easy to get lost when there are plenty of different goods. That’s why user-friendly and well-structured catalogs are the main goal of every webstore owner. The question then becomes, how do you display categories in Magento and show them not only on the homepage but on category and other pages? The answer is simple - BelVG Subcategories Extension for Magento 2.
The Subcategories module can greatly simplify the navigation process and improve the customers shopping experience. It was created to help webstore owners in the promotion of certain groups of products on the homepage and showing all subcategories available at the warehouse. Numerous customization opportunities turn this extension into a great marketing tool and must-have for every online store.
- Three layout options to choose: grid, list or slider.
- Three kinds of the slider: simple regular slider, action slider that scrolls through categories automatically or carousel where several images of categories are shown.
- Specify the number of columns for the grid layout.
- Specify the position of the subcategories names for simple and action slider.
- Choose pages to show subcategories.
- Specify where on the page subcategories would be displayed.
- Write titles for each of the subcategories blocks.
- Upload background images for sliders’ layouts.
- Customize your color scheme.
- Add custom images and text description for categories.
- Define the sorting order for the subcategories.
- Sort subcategories by name or position.
- Configure subcategories both as CMS-blocks or as widgets.
- Responsive for mobile devices.
- Compatibility with Magento 2.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Show categories and subcategories on the homepage and other pages of the Magento 2 webstore. Get subcategories as a grid, list or slider.