Shipping Address Validation extension allows to check shipping address and suggest valid address.
OverviewBack to top
This extension allows to validate the customer’s shipping address with shipping carriers such as UPS or USPS. It is common to enter the wrong address by the customer in your e-commerce store, such as misspelling, wrong zip code and incomplete address. The invalid shipping address causes additional shipping cost and delayed deliveries, which impact customer experience and your store profit margin.
During the checkout process, this extension will send the shipping address which is inputted by customer to UPS or USPS to confirm whether the address is correct in their address systems and receive suggested address(s). After that this extension will show the suggested address(s) to customer with pop-up to choose.
- Validates address and suggests valid addresses. Address validation is only available in the United States and Puerto Rico. Other countries show no data found.
- Allows to checkout with original address
- Allows onepage checkout, guest checkout and multiple shipping checkout
- Allows to check address via UPS or USPS API
For UPS API:
Please sign up UPS Developer Kit and get an access key in order to use Address Validation service. It is FREE!
For USPS API:
Please register Web Tools API and get username in order to use Address Validation service. It is FREE!
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build