Generator Feed XML Product allows you to create multiple XML feeds for the Google Merchant Centre and others from your Store Products.
Other Extensions by Jefferson Porto
OverviewBack to top
With this module, you can set the interval of XML feed file updates. You can filter the products to be exported by status, visibility, and store view. Follow the XML feed generation process, see how many pages are missing until the process finishes. After the process has ended, you can download the XML generated or access it via URL. This module uses PHP queue to avoid overprocessing.
Having problems with Timeout in other feed module? We have the solution!
Thinking in this problem, our module implements queue processing, splitting products into several pages for processing each one individually. By this way, you can use our module in a store with thousands of products and we guarantee you will not have any timeout problem. You just have to configure the number of products per page that your server supports (we recommend until 2000 products per page).
Export your products with specific attributes for any external system!
You can set the attributes desired before generating the feed XML file. With this feature, you can export your products with the format expected in your external systems, like ERP softwares and search mechanisms, increasing the store management control and user shopping experience in your store.
- Create easily and quickly a product feed XML file;
- XML file access via URL;
- Choose the product attributes to be exported in Magento administrator panel;
- Filter the products to be exported via store view, visibility and status;
- Create products feed for Google Shopping, Amazon, Bing and others selling players;
- Manage XML feed file update interval;
- Create multiple feed with different settings;
- +1 high-conversion sales channel;
- Create unlimited XML files feeds;
- Feed generator automated;
- Flexible file formatting for handling with all shopping engines;
- Queue system for feed generation;
- No timeout problem
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build