2Performant is one of the biggest performance marketing network in CEE. This module allows you to fully integrate your Magento 1.x into the platform.
Other Extensions by AD-FIRE Youth Group SRL
OverviewBack to top
2Performant is a performance marketing network dedicated to ecommerce companies in Central and Eastern Europe. It offers performance based (cost-per-sale) crowd marketing solutions for eCommerce. The affiliates network include more than 50k blogs and professional platforms that generate more than 5 milion clicks per month.
By using the 2Performant platform you can drive more traffic and generate more conversions on your webshop. It works by promoting your products in the affiliate network which sends back leads to your webshop. When those leads turn into conversions you decide what percentage of the order value goes to the referral as a fee.
Using the 2Performant platform requires registering an account. You can either choose a free acount or a paid one which entails a monthly cost between $29 and $99, according to the chosen plan. To sign up and find out more about their pricing plan, access this link: http://2performant.com/pricing/.
This 2Performant module helps you fully integrate your Magento 1.x webshop with the 2Performant affiliate platform. It helps you increase your sales by promoting your products on the network and automatically confirm each sale by generating the conversion iframe. It also offers you powerful tools to define the referral fee amount for each product you are selling through the platform.
The module automatically generates one general feed file for each store view containing all the products, and at the same time it allows you to define new rules for separate feed files that can be distinguished in the platform. You can for example create custom feeds for specific product types, specific brands, or even for products that are on sale. The module takes care of the technical aspects of the feed generation, so you don't have to.
- Easily add your 2Performant account details to be used in the conversion iframe (i.e. tracking script)
- Multi store general feeds which will contain all your visible products in your shop. You can create a feed file for each store view existing in your Magento setup. This feature is useful when you have different product details for each store view, such as language, URL, price, etc.
- Feed generation rules. Using this feature you can generate multiple feed files and choose the products you wish to include in each one. E.g.: specific brand feed, specific category feed, special price feed, etc. The possibilities are endless
- You can choose which attributes to be used in each column of the feed file
- You can include additional attributes for each product in the feed
- Use cron based feed files generation
- You can set one general fee for all products in the webshop
- Set the fee calculation rule. Should multiple fees apply to the same product you can choose what the final fee will be (minimum, maximum or average)
- Customize fee calculation rules to suit your needs - You can apply the fee to certain products, or product groups:
- Magento based conditional rules
- Customer Group Specific Rules
- Product attribute conditions Ex.: Brand Custom fee, specific category, products on sale, specific color, etc
- Last but not least, the module will generate the conversion calculation and the tracking script so that each order will be tracked in your 2Performant account
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
This update comes with a series bugfixes and improvements in the feed generation feature and fee calculation rules.