Size chart assistance. The system automatically displays the size for you according to entered parameters. More than 20 size tables available.
OverviewBack to top
How to find out your size? How to avoid returning a product? Different brands have different sizes. What is suitable for me? If you have one of these questions, our extension Size Chart for Magento 2 will help you.
The main advantage of the Size Chart module is to determine the size according to the customer's proportions. The customer once specifies the parameters of his/her body and on all products of your site sees which size he/she will suit most. Let's get acquainted with the assistant for choosing the size of clothes in more detail.
Assistance to use right size based on customer measurements
Every chart has 2 entities: measurements and regions (i.e. size label). The customer should enter actual dimensions in special fields or select needed size from the table. Then the main size will be shown under the table and on the size chart button. The customer will see the recommended size on other tables and products too.
Show actual size for different size attribute
On one site, you can use different values to specify the size of the garment, such as different attributes. We anticipated this. The products will display the recommended size depending on the table settings. For example, you can print numeric size labels for one product and alphanumeric characters for another. Labels will be displayed in the tables and the buttons to them.
Show size in cm or inch
The basic units of measurement are centimeters. But we added the ability to display all sizes in inches. So, some customers can work with centimeters and someone can work with inches. In both options, the size chart should show correct recommended size.
I have a child and I regularly buy clothes for him. How can I determine the correct sizes for him? Especial for customers like this we developed functional which allow your customers use size charts for a few people. To using additional functionality the customer must be logged. In the personal account, the customer can manage sets of measurements for different people. On the frontend will appear additional drop-down with all members. By choosing one of them the recommended size will be changed. Please see the short gif-animation below.
Assign size table to any product type or category/subcategory
The administrator can attach any chart to any product or category. If size chart assigned to the category all products (include products from the subcategories)will be used this chart. For this functionality, we using the special attribute "size chart" for categories and products. By default, nobody products do not have any size chart.
Import/Restore default size chart tables.
By default, you have no any tables with sizes. But we created functionality for import size charts from default files. Also, you can restore default data in this way if you have any broken or lost data. For now, we provide more 20 tables to use on your website. We will increase this number in future. Available size charts: Women Tops, Men Tops, Girl Tops, Boy Tops, Women Bottoms, Men Bottoms, Girl Bottoms, Boy Bottoms, Women Dresses, Men Suit, Girl Dresses, Women Swim, Girl Swim, Women Outerwear, Men Outerwear, Girl Outerwear, Boy Outerwear, Women Shoes, Men Shoes, Girl Shoes, Boy Shoes.
User End Features:
- Show Size table in the popup on a detailed product page.
- Show only the correct size but not all existing ones.
- Description the necessary measurements for selected clothes.
- Different the units of measurement: centimeters and inches.
- Ability chooses your size from the table via mouse.
- Display the sizes and measurements for different producer countries or regions.
- Display one size guide to few categories or subcategories.
- If the product does not have chosen a diagram size, then it is taken from the parent category.
- Identification and showing the recommended size for the user automatically (first enter your parameters, only once).
- Display actual size for current product in the size chart button.
- Family members. Ability to use a few measurement sets for different members.
- Responsive design.
- Multilanguage, multistore.
- 100% open source magento extension.
Admin End Features:
- Easily manage any custom size chart using comfortable size manager on the backend in your Magento 2.
- Management of the size guide.
- Management of the regions (countries or brands): US, UK, France, Italy, US (numeric size), Canada, UK, Germany, Spain, Europe, Japan, Australia.
- Management of the measures: Neck, Torso, Arm length, Chest, Bust, Natural waist, Waist, Seat, Hips, Inseam, Foot, Height, Weight, Age.
- Management of the categories of the garment: Women, Men, Girl, Boy, Baby, Body, Maternity.
- Management of the groups of the garment: Top, Bottom, Dress, Swim, Suit, Outerwear, Shoes, Accessory.
- Assignment of table sizes for categories of products.
- Assignment of table sizes for the product.
- Setting the unit of measure (cm/inch) by default.
- Management of the sizes for one table on one page.
- Availability to choose the actual size (for example to brand or region) for charts.
- Setting for the table of the sizes such characteristics as title, description (HTML editor), image, note and connection with the regions, measures, categories and groups of the clothes.
- The Admin part is easy and convenient to use.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
Option selector fixes
- Compatible with CE: 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build