OverviewBack to top
Product Review with Images extension for Magento not only gives the possibility for customers to load images for their reviews but it also allows them to share their photos. People love to show themselves and share information, especially visual. In other social networks this won’t be so popular
What are the advantages you get by buying Product Review with Images? Pages of your products will become more informative and have a better look. An administrator can delete any image from the customer review if it does not meet the site policy. Therefore, the feedback page will become more trustworthy.
What benefits does the customer get? Most importantly - an opportunity to see how the product looks like in a real world. In case of buying clothes - the way the product looks on another person. After all, the look clothes have on photo-models usually differs from the way they are on a regular person. This will make people be more confident in choosing a product. It will also reduce the percentage of product refusals like ‘It didn’t fit me well’ or ‘I thought it would look like in the photo’.
We recommend the application primarily for shops selling clothes. Here it will bring the greatest benefit.
So, the application will increase your sales and the number of visitors, reduce the number of rejections or goods returns, decorate review page.
- Upload multiple images with customer review in Magento
- Add a link to a video on YouTube or Vimeo. It can be enabled/disabled by admin
- Display user photo in review list and a separate one in full size
- The more photos – the more customers in your store
- No need for registration to upload photos
- Admin can manage uploaded images and their titles
- Images are resized and optimized for quick loading automatically
- Set custom sizes for images from admin end
- Responsive design
- Quick installation
- Simple usage
- 100% happy customers guaranteed ;)
Please see our demo website.
If you have any questions please contact us
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.1, 2.2, 2.3
12 July, 2019
Extensions, Content & Customizations, Personalization & Experience Management
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.1 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Added compatibility with Magento 2.3
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor