OverviewBack to top
authorized.by is an authorization platform that enables manufacturers and brands to mark trustworthy online partners with the help of a cross-sector realtime seal, whether at shop and product level: end customers have the certainty of purchasing products from an authorized dealer. authorized.by is member of TÜV Saarland Group.
The authorized.by extension
Note: For using the "Authorized Partner" realtime seal the prerequisite is a free dealer account and one brand authorization on app.authorized.by.
This plugin helps you to easily integrate the authorized.by realtime seal into your shop. After installing and activating the plugin, the Authorized Partner seal will be displayed in your shop. For examples visit authorized.by/seal.
All further display settings relating seal positioning and seal types can be managed on your profile under app.authorized.by/seal.
Account & Pricing
- A free retailer account needs to be created on app.authorized.by
- Basic Plan 0 Euro per month, Business Plan from 39 Euro per month, Enterprise Plan individual
- For further information please visit authorized.by/prices
- For support please get in touch here
Features & benefits
- Increases customer loyalty and shop conversion
- Increases new customer acquisition
- Trust and transparency in the buying process
- Combination of authorization and proven shop identity
- Increases visibility in search results thanks to the certificates associated with the realtime seal
- The seal of approval "Authorized Partner" with TÜV-ShopIdent (with 99 percent awareness, TÜV is the undisputed number 1 trust mark among German consumers)
- Can be placed on shop and product level
- GDPR compliant
- Unlimited brand partners in the seal
- High performing
- Can be individually positioned
- Integrated via plug and play
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
09 December, 2021
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
Initial release by authorized.by
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor