OverviewBack to top
The module allows you to display photos from Instagram in the Magento 2 store. This extension allows you to place photos from Instagram on any page of the site using the Widget, which will help attract the attention of customers and provide a modern look to stores.
There are three widget modes available that define the way Instagram posts will be displayed in the backend by: 1) user ID, 2) hashtag or 3) product hashtag. There is a possibility for you to additionally customize the widget’s appearance using SaaS to make it look even better in your store. On clicking the image, your customers will be redirected straight to the corresponding Instagram page.
- Can be placed anywhere in a store
- Any number of image blocks can be displayed
- Three posts display modes are available
- Clear settings
- Instagram API authorization required
Account & Pricing
A separate Instagram account is required before installing this integration. If you don't have an account, you can create an Instagram account here. There are currently no additional charges for this service.
(User Name: Instagram / Password: Instagram123)
- 3 months of free tech support: Having problems with our module? Is something not working? There are some conflicts with other extensions? Contact us and we will help you for a reasonable price of 0,00$.
- 1 year of free upgrades: If we improve our module You can download an upgrade for free even year after You bought it from us!
- 25-day Marketplace Refund Policy: You can buy our plugin and still have 25 days to request a refund.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current)
22 April, 2021
Extensions, Marketing, Marketing Automation
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Version Number : v0.1.0
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor