Set your own placeholder words in the search bar so the client knows what he can find in your store.
OverviewBack to top
Dynamic Search Placeholder for Magento 2 by Aurora Creation is a module for improving the role of the search bar in your store. Suggest most desirable products to your clients, increase the value of the search results and overall conversion. Catch your customers attention with the words everybody are looking for, show your strongest and most recognizable products.
This module adds placeholder words inside your search bar from your own word pool which you can set in the Back Office. You can disable and enable this extension in Back Office any time you want. You can also set the time interval for changing the placeholder word.
- Add a placeholder word inside your search bar,
- Client can still input his own search term, disregarding the placeholder,
- Add as many words as you want,
- Set the time interval for automatic change of placeholder words,
- You can disable the extension at any time in Back Office,
- This extension uses simple script, which doesn't consume significant time to load.
Back Office (user: DynamicSearch / password: DynamicSearch123)
3 months of free tech support:
Having problems with our module? Is something not working? There are some conflicts with other extensions? Contact us and we will help You for a reasonable price of 0,00$.
1 year of free upgrades:
If we improve our module You can download an upgrade for free even year after You bought it from us!
25 day Money Back:You can buy our plugin and still have 25 days to decide whether or not You need it. You can return it for full refund no-questions-asked.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Initial Marketplace release.