OverviewBack to top
Cross-Sell Cart Popup for Magento 2 by Aurora Creation is a module for improving the role of your search bar in your store. Suggest the most desirable products to your clients increasing the importance of your searches and overall conversion. Catch your customer's attention with the words everyone is looking for and show your strongest and most recognizable products.
This module adds a placeholder word inside your search bar from your own word pool which you can set in the Back Office. You can disable and enable this extension in Back Office any time you want. You can also set the time interval for changing the placeholder word.
- Add a placeholder word inside your search bar,
- The client can still input his own search term, disregarding the placeholder,
- Add as many words as you want,
- Set the time interval for automatic change of placeholder words,
- You can disable the extension at any time in Back Office,
- This extension uses a simple script, which doesn't consume significant time to load.
Username: Cross / Password: CrossSell123
- 3 months of free tech support: Having problems with our module? Is something not working? There are some conflicts with other extensions? Contact us and we will help You for a reasonable price of 0,00$.
- 1 year of free upgrades: If we improve our module You can download an upgrade for free even year after You bought it from us!
- 25-Day Marketplace Refund Policy: You can buy our plugin and still have 25 days to return according to Marketplace's Refund Policy.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current)
14 January, 2020
Extensions, Marketing, Marketing Automation, Advertising
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Initial marketplace release.
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor