OverviewBack to top
The Custom Bundles module allows you to add all products to the cart at the same time. It allows you to customize and display related products on the product page. To add a new set, after installing the module, go to the Admin Panel. For example, you can add recommended products, when they always buy together.
This functionality is useful if Magento users want to provide an opportunity for the customers to purchase several combinations of a product simultaneously. Users will be able to select the most suitable configurable product options in a bundle and then specify its quantity. It does not matter if you sell clothes, computers, cars or airplanes. You can allow your customer to completely configure the product in a way that he likes. Over 100 customers are already using our extension in their shop. Every day more customers decide to improve their shop revenue with our module.
- You can add all products at the same time
- It saves your time and clients
- You can add special promotions
- Configurable products can be mixed with simple products in each option
- Admin can define if Magento should separate bundle items to particular products or leave the bundle as a solid product after 'Add to Cart' action
- The setting could be defined for each bundle, even if it has no configurable products
- Promoting bundles of products, making up various creative discount programs
- Up-sell and cross-sell tricks by encouraging customers to create customized bundles of products
User Name: Custom | Password: Custom123
- 3 months of free tech support: Having problems with our module? Something is not working? Are there conflicts with other extensions? Contact us and we will help You for a reasonable price of $0.00.
- 1 year of free upgrades: If we improve our module, you can download the upgrade for free even year after You bought it from us!
- Marketplace 25-Day Refund Policy: You can buy our plugin and still have 25 days according to the terms in the policy.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3
23 March, 2020
Extensions, Content & Customizations, Product Content
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Compatible with CE: 2.1 2.2
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor