OverviewBack to top
In the default Magento 2, admins can only reindex data by using command lines as the reindex feature is disabled in the backend. Hence, this reindex extension, Index Update In Admin Panel by Aurora Creation, is developed to be an effective solution to this problem. The reindex action is now enabled in Index Management at the backend. Admins are free to reindex the data at any time. In addition, it is an ideal tool to save time for admin in the process of managing the Magento 2 backend.
To sell effectively, you should provide customers with clear and accurate information about your products. Once the price changes or a product runs out of stock, the relevant data on your store should be updated, meaning it has to be reindexed. And while Magento 1 allows you to reindex data using your admin panel, in out-of-box Magento 2 there is no such a feature available and the reindexing is scheduled by default.
With this reindex extension by Aurora Creation you can now reindex your Magento 2 data from the admin panel anytime it is necessary. No more hassle with the command line and Cron jobs, only a few clicks and you are done.
- Easy installation
- Clear interface
- You can reindex data from index management via one click
- Ability to reindex selected data
- Control the ability to trigger reindex by admin role
User Name: Reindex / Password: Reindex123
- 3 months of free tech support: Having problems with our module? Is something not working? There are some conflicts with other extensions? Contact us and we will help you for a reasonable price of 0,00$.
- 1 year of free upgrades: If we improve our module You can download an upgrade for free even year after You bought it from us!
- 25-day Marketplace Refund Policy: You can buy our plugin and still have 25 days to request a refund.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current)
23 March, 2020
Extensions, Content & Customizations, Product Content
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor