OverviewBack to top
Admin Log module grants full awareness over your Admin Panel access. Now you will see who and when logged into your Admin Panel. Moreover, you will be able to see what main actions he took while being logged. Never again wonder who, when and why messed something up in your shop - find out every move everyone made in the Admin Panel.
You can also check every action taken in your Admin Panel with only a few clicks. You can also see who logged into the Back Office and be sure if the right people have access to your store. To prevent overloading your server you can set an interval for clearing the logs.
- See all the changes your Backoffice users made
- Check which users logged to Backoffice
- You can set the interval for clearing logs
- You can check detailed information for every action taken and see what exactly was changed
- See how it looks before the change and how it looks after the change
- Full awareness over your Admin Panel accesses
- You will see who and when logged into what Admin Panel account
- You will be able to see what main actions they took while being logged
Back Office (user: AdminLog / pass: AdminLog123)
- 3 months of free tech support: Having problems with our module? Is something not working? There are some conflicts with other extensions? Contact us and we will help You with a reasonable price of 0,00$.
- 1 year of free upgrades: If we improve our module You can download an upgrade for free even year after You bought it from us!
- 25-day Marketplace refund policy: You can buy our plugin and still have 25 days to decide whether or not you want to keep it. You can return it for a refund per Magento's Terms & Conditions.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.2 (obsolete)
30 June, 2020
Extensions, Reporting & Analytics
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor