Improves online store SEO by adding specific tags and structured data to your web pages, and enhances look and feel of pages shared on social networks
OverviewBack to top
Rich snippets help search engines better comprehend its context for search results display. When Rich Snippets are employed, search engines are able to display more information about the actual result, including whether this particular result is a review, a person, a product, business and more. For certain content types, it also allows users to engage directly with your content right from Search. Rich Snippets are a relatively easy to use type of on page mark-up, that can set you apart from the competition, increase your click through rates, and possibly, increase your page rank.
Here are some of the use cases for Rich Snippets:
Rich Snippets for CMS: Add rich snippets to your CMS pages, such as Contact Us, Blog, About.
Rich Snippets for organizations: Add information about your company and make it stand out in relevant search results.
Rich Snippets for social media: Add Open Graph meta tags in order to provide richer content and higher click-through rate in URLs shared on social networks, as well as grow your social media followers base.
Rich Snippets for category pages: Display ratings and category descriptions in search results.
Rich Snippets for product pages: Let you customers see prices, special offers, availability, product images, reviews and limited offers directly on search results pages.
Breadcrumbs: Display page’s hierarchy in search results, e.g. Company>Category>Subcategory>Product
Rich Snippets by Atwix makes the implementation of rich snippets as easy, as a couple of mouse clicks. Once it is installed from the Magento Marketplace, it is virtually ready to go.
Benefits of utilizing Rich Snippets:
• Increase of the click-through rate and lower the bounce rate in Google, Bing and Yahoo search
• Improve organic traffic by offering eye-catching search results
• Display website breadcrumbs in Google, Bing and Yahoo search results
• Display lowest price, average rating, availability in Google search results
• Adjust website name in Google search results
• Enable correct social sharing of site's web pages
• Include product rating when sharing pages on social networks
• Structured data for breadcrumbs by schema.org, RDF or JSON
• Structured data for category pages by schema.org, RDF or JSON
• Additional website name meta tags
• Configurable Open Graph meta tags
• Additional Open Graph snippet - Product Rating
• Configurable Twitter Cards meta tags
• Social meta tags for Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter, Google Plus
• Search Box rich snippets
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.0 2.1 2.2
- Compatible with EE: 2.0 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
Compatibility with Magento 2.2.x
- Compatible with CE: 2.0 2.1
- Compatible with EE: 2.0 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
- Added Search Box rich snippet
- Added ability to override product title rich snippet value
- Added ability to override product description rich snippet value
- Fixed issues for PHP 7.0
- If product description is empty, the `og:description` value will be taken from the short description
- Fixed OG image issues on category pages
- Fixed product rating summary on the product list page
- Fixed prices issues on category pages
- Fixed issues on empty categories