Delivery Date extension allows customers to choose the preferred arrival delivery date and time as per their convenience.
OverviewBack to top
Now customers can select the suitable delivery date & time for their online orders. Additionally, they can add a comment for their order at the checkout page. The store owner can plan packing and shipping accordingly for the customers order. The admin can set the lebels for the delivery date, time, and comment box from Magento admin panel. Additionally, the edmin can enable/disable the comment box, and exclude delivery days, holidays, and vacation periods. Delivery start time and end time can be configured by the store owner. Selected delivery date, time and comment show in Sales -> Order gird/edit in Magento admin. It’s very easy to setup and configure extension from backend. Order Delivery Date Extension will help you streamline the order management processes and save a lot of time and money.
- Convenient delivery date and time selection of the order products.
- Admin can set the available days and dates for the delivery.
- Allows admin to set labels for the delivery date, time and comment.
- Admin can exclude holidays and date ranges.
- Setup available delivery time interval.
- Display delivery date and time at backend order.
- Enable/disable delivery comment box.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
Compatible with CE: 2.2.2
Stability: Stable Build