With the Aramex App, you are directly integrated with Aramex’s back-end systems including our pickup system, delivery network.
Other Extensions by Aramex
OverviewBack to top
Aramex is a leading global provider of comprehensive logistics and transportation solutions. The company is based in UAE but provides shipping & delivery services all across the world. We offer a wide range of transportation & delivery services that support your business, ranging from warehouse management and freight services to ground operations and a wide range of customized solutions for eCommerce ventures.
Magento 2 Aramex Shipping extension is the result of partnership between Magento and Aramex to make the Magento eCommerce order fulfillment easy, fast, and cost-effective. To achieve this, Magento 2 Aramex Shipping extension enables direct communication between the Magento store admin panel and Aramex shipping and tracking systems. What does this mean? Ordinarily, to request Aramex shipping services, a store admin would need to go to the Aramex website and request a shipment. Magento 2 Aramex Shipping extension allows the store admin to do this, and much more, without leaving their store admin panel.
Magento 2 Aramex Shipping extension is used to integrate Aramex as a delivery service into any Magento-based eCommerce store. This means that during order checkout, store customers can select Aramex as a delivery option and view the cost of delivery. When processing the order, store admin can finalize order details, print and attach the shipment label, and then submit the order to Aramex (or, request the Aramex courier to pick up the order). From the moment when Aramex receives the shipping request, both admin and store customer can track the delivery every step of the way.
Account & Pricing
To start using the Magento 2 Aramex Shipping extension, the admin needs to have an Aramex account. No fee is required to create an Aramex account – this service is free of charge. The only cost charged to the store is the cost of shipping the order (package) to the customer. The cost of shipping mostly depends on the package route, and you can easily check standard Aramex shipping rates. These rates may be adjusted depending on the agreement between the Aramex and the store. For more information, contact the Aramex customer support team.
Magento 2 Aramex Shipping extension supports the order transportation & delivery process, starting from order checkout to final delivery and return service.
- Settings. After you install the Magento 2 Aramex Shipping extension, you can customize it settings to speed up the creation and processing of orders to be delivered by Aramex: choose the needed delivery options for the needed countries, fill in default shipper details, and even switch on the customer address validator.
- Order creation & processing. During order checkout, Aramex appears among other carriers. The customer can view the Aramex shipping cost right there, without disrupting the checkout process. After the store customer chooses Aramex as the delivery option, you need to prepare an Aramex shipment and complete shipment information. After you prepare a shipment, it appears in the Aramex shipping and tracking systems.
- Rate. When preparing a shipment, you can calculate the cost of shipping with Aramex.
- Label. After you prepare a shipment, download the shipment label, print it, and then attach it to the shipment box. Then, you need to submit the shipments to an Aramex outlet. Or, schedule a pickup.
- Pickups. When preparing a shipment, you can request an Aramex courier to collect one or more shipments for delivery to the consignee. The request is processed by our nearest Ground Operations Team, and the courier calls to confirm the pickup time. During pickup, Aramex courier scans the barcode on the shipment label and verifies the destination of each shipment.
- Tracking. After you prepare a shipment (regular or return), the extension generates a unique air waybill (AWB) number. Use the AWB number to track the current shipment location and history in the extension. The consignee receives the AWB number by email and can use it to track the shipment at the Aramex website or in the Aramex App.
- Returns. If the consignee decides to return the shipment, you need to prepare a return shipment. You can also request an Aramex courier to pick up the shipment form the consignee and deliver it back to your store.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
With the Aramex Shopify App, you are directly integrated with Aramex’s back-end systems including our pickup system, delivery network, and our rate calculator. In a few easy steps, you can power up your site to start receiving orders throughout the world.