This extension makes it possible to print DYMO labels from the admin panel of your magento store. It will save much of your valuable time.
Other Extensions by Aquive Media
OverviewBack to top
The DYMO® Address Labels Print prints your order address on labels using a DYMO® printer. With a single click on the button order address labels will come right out of your DYMO® printer. You no longer have to manually print all your labels which results in saving a lot of time. You won't have to bother with making extra labels if you need to add a sender label because our extension has a configuration item which you can set in the back-end which allows you to automatically print the sender label as well.
All that is left for you to do is stick the labels to your package and send it off!
No external account is required to use the module or printing software. The printing software is freeware and has no cost either.
- Supports Magento 2.1 up to the latest version.
- Prints shipping labels with one click.
- Prints multiple labels from the sales grid.
- Supports the following label formats:
- Option to disable printing of country on label for shops with no abroad shipping.
- Option to choose zipcode and city layout
- Has built-in configuration to make it possible to print "sender label"
- Change the display position of the print button on the order detail page.
- Compatible with all recent Magento 2 versions.
- Support for Diacritc symbols like Ė, Į, Š, Ų etc.
How it works
After a customer has purchased a product from your Magento site the actual product has to be send. When a product has to be send it needs a destination information and in some countries sender information.
With the DYMO® Address Labels Print extension all you have to do is press the print button and labels with come out of your DYMO® printer. If you have configured it to also print a sender label that will come out as well.
Now you can stick the labels on the product and send it off for shipment.
Another example is that you have a store where every week you send off all your orders for shipment. Normally you would have to go over every order, write down where it has to go and prepare the package. Now with our extension all you have to do is select the appropriate orders in the order overview and click on the action to print the labels. Now for every selected product you can print the label and stick it on the appropriate product and ship it.
Currently the extension supports a range of label formats, all you have to do is select the proper format in the back-end, configure weither you want a sender label and format the way your labels look. Then you can start printing labels. Not selecting the right label format causes printed labels to look malformed.
Does the module do what you want, but you need something to be slightly different don't hesitate to contact us. We can do small changes and support most of the time for free.
Who are we?
We at Aquive Media develop for all sorts of Magento, WordPress and custom systems. Besides the development of our modules and extensions we also offer support for our products.
Need a new label type to be supported or want a small change to the module/extension we can probably do it for free. Want a big change in how the module works or even a complete new module/extension we can do it.
The DYMO® Address Labels Print is one of our key extensions for Magento with customizable labels you can change the layout of the label to the format you want. Is it common practice in your country to have the address first? In the back-end you can change how your label will look, with variables you can design the format of the text put on the label. If you are unsure if you placed it all in the right order? Worry not, because before it actually prints the label you get send to a preview page where you can see what the label will look like.
The DYMO® Address Labels Print extensions communicates with DYMO® DLS Software and sends data so that it prints proper labels. There are two ways to print with the module, you can print for a single order or you can do a bulk print from the order grid overview. Some examples of how you can use the DYMO® Address Labels Print extension are as follows:
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 1.4 188.8.131.52 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 184.108.40.206 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
• Supports Magento 1.4 up to the most recent release of Magneto 1.
• Print shipping address labels with one click.
• Printing of multiple address labels from the sales grid.
• Supports different Dymo Labels
• Option to disable printing of country on label for shops with no abroad shipping.
• Option to choose the zipcode and city layout.
• Has build-in configuration to make it possible to print “Sender Labels”.
• Country names will automatically be printed in the current set language of the admin panel.
• Change the display position of the print button on the order detail page.
• Compatible with all recent version of Magento 1.
• Support for Diacritic symbols like Ė, Į, Š, Ų etc.