APS Payments is an all-in-0ne B2B and B2C eCommerce payment provider trusted by thousands of merchants to process payments. We offer a fully tokenized plugin that utilizes our APSPAYS hosted form to significantly reduce a merchant's PCI scope.
OverviewBack to top
APS Payments offers flexible and integrated payment solutions for every business. APS Payments is a gateway and processor that is trusted by thousands of merchants daily to process payments and works diligently to get you the lowest credit card processing rates, reduce your risk, and provide the best solutions for your business. Batch processing, seamless integrations, and automation tools such as recurring billing increase your business’ efficiency and improves cash flow. From multiple payment methods to multiple currencies, we provide trustworthy service for every business and every payment. What’s more, we do this all at a negative cost to your company. APS Payments is seamlessly integrated with Magento, as well as hundreds of other ERP, eCommerce, POS, and Mobile applications. If a prebuilt integration is not available for the business solutions you use, an API is available to develop a custom integration. When it comes to payments, don’t settle for less than APS!
Our Magento-ready hosted form via iFrame is perfect for developers, partners, and merchants to adopt as a part of their payment processing solution. The APS Payments solution was designed to seamlessly integrate with the Magento payments page to sit on our servers and process level 3 data at significantly lower rates. This hosted form captures customer information and collects sensitive cardholder data, reducing your PCI-DSS scope. Protect yourself from security breaches and heavy fines while providing an easy to use payment option for customers. Easily configure the look and feel of the hosted form to suit your needs. Our in-house development team is standing by to walk you through the process today. The APSPAYS extension for Magento 2 enables the merchant to accept credit card and ACH payments. This extension also enables the merchant to receive Level 3 B2B payments through the APSPAYS Payment Gateway in all Magento 2 versions. Merchants who install this extension will have the ability to enable the APS Payment Gateway as a payment method. The newly added payment method can be leveraged on the Magento 2 front end checkout page as well as within the Magento 2 Customer Profile screen to accept administration level payments.
Account & Pricing
The extension is available at no cost. An APS Payments merchant account is required to utilize this plugin. Merchant pays the hard-cost associated with each transaction, plus a markup fee from APS Payments. Contact us to receive a free analysis of your current merchant statement and receive your custom pricing. Get Started now!
- Tokenized credit card data simplifies PCI Compliance via hosted form
- Daily, automatic batch reporting
- Level 3 Processing
- Multi-store and multi-currency capable
- Manage customer payment profiles from within Magento
- Enables APS Payments on checkout page
- iFrame CSS support
- No installation, maintenance, or setup fees
- Process payments in 22+ countries
- ERP integration compatible
- 24/7 live support
The APSPAYS Vault is fully integrated within the Magento software, allowing you to store customer payment credentials off of your own server for future use. The APSPAYS hosted form is delivered via API and captures customer information and collects sensitive cardholder data, reducing your PCI-DSS scope. APSPAYS Vault is a 100% PCI-DSS compliant gateway with many reporting tools for reconciliation. Use our tokenized protection and data encryption to further enhance your security. Learn more about PCI Compliance.
Level 3 Processing
Level 3 processing allows you to receive discounted rates on Visa and MasterCard B2B transactions. Level 3 transactions are “cheaper” for the merchant than Level 1 and Level 2 because of the lowered interchange rates they can yield. Merchants can better track and monitor purchases, which increases efficiency and reporting power. The average small to mid-sized business saves $18,000 per year by providing the comprehensive level 3 data requirements. The APS Payments Magento 2 integration will automatically send the required data for you, to ensure quick payments at lower costs.
The recipient of the APSPAYS extension for Magento 2 can configure the extension to their individual workflow requirements. The following settings are configurable:
- Always Generate a Vault ID: This setting allows a merchant to force visitor to save their credit card information as token for later use. This is often a requirement for clients who have frequent backorders or need to gain a new authorization due to shipping delays.
- Payment Types:
- Validate: Tokenizes the credit card for a future authorization request.
- Auth: An authorization request is submitted to the issuer to hold funds. The authorization can be captured later to account for shipping costs.
- Sale: Authorization and Capture funds as a standard “retail” sale and receive payment immediately. This is often used in a Business to Consumer environment where a merchant must know in advance that funding is secure.
- Auto-Create Invoices: A merchant can select whether to create an invoice within Magento 2. At times, a merchant’s workflow dictates that an ERP is responsible for invoice creation. Merchants can opt in or out of this as desired.
- Auto-Complete Invoices: Some merchant’s workflows dictate that an Magento invoice is created but not marked as “Paid” until an ERP has completed come action and updates Magento. This is an optional setting intended to make our plugin highly flexible for each merchant desired workflow.
- Multi-currency: The merchant can opt-in or out of multi-currency capabilities. When a merchant has opted in, our plugin will send authorization requests to processor that matches the Magento 2 Store Currency Configuration. Merchants who opt out, can display to a cardholder prices in the cardholder’s currency but process the transaction in the merchant’s native currency.
- Look and Feel: The plugin allows for customized CSS to be submitted during the plugin configuration. This allows a merchant to adjust the look and feel of the rendered payment form.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce using on prem (EE) : 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Enables APSPays gateway in Magento.