OverviewBack to top
REPAY offers omni-channel B2C and B2B integrated payment solutions for Magento. Whether you are making payments or collecting them, REPAY is your full-service payments provider. Offering an all-in-one payments solution that is trusted by thousands of clients daily to process AR payments, automate AP supplier payments, and reduce risk without changing your current processes.
Our payment solutions enable clients to benefit from multiple payment methods, Level 3 B2B rates, increased cash flow with online payment portal capabilities, and seamless integration to help customers save time. REPAY is seamlessly integrated with multiple leading ERP, eCommerce, CRM, POS, and Mobile applications. If a prebuilt integration is not available, an API is available to develop a custom integration. Power up your payments to empower your business and accelerate the AR and AP payment flow with Integrated B2B Payments from REPAY today! Learn more: www.repay.com/ecommerce
Our Magento-ready hosted form via iFrame is perfect for developers, partners, and merchants to adopt as a part of their payment processing solution. The REPAY solution was designed to seamlessly integrate with the Magento payments page to sit on our servers and process Level 3 data at significantly lower rates. This hosted form captures customer information and collects sensitive cardholder data, reducing your PCI-DSS scope. Protect yourself from security breaches and heavy fines while providing an easy to use payment option for customers. Easily configure the look and feel of the hosted form to suit your needs. Our in-house development team is standing by to walk you through the process today. The REPAY extension for Magento 2 enables the merchant to accept credit card and ACH payments. This extension also enables the merchant to receive Level 3 B2B payments through the REPAY Vault Payment Gateway in all Magento 2 versions. Merchants who install this extension will have the ability to enable the REPAY Vault Payment Gateway as a payment method. The newly added payment method can be leveraged on the Magento 2 front end checkout page as well as within the Magento 2 Customer Profile screen to accept administration level payments.
Account & Pricing
The extension is available at no cost. A REPAY merchant account is required to utilize this plugin. Merchant pays the hard-cost associated with each transaction, plus a markup fee from REPAY. Contact us to receive a free analysis of your current merchant statement and receive your custom pricing. Get started now!
- Tokenized credit card dat
- Tokenized credit card data simplifies PCI Compliance via hosted form
- Daily, automatic batch reporting
- Level 3 Processing
- Multi-store and multi-currency capable
- Manage customer payment profiles from within Magento
- Enables REPAY on checkout page
- iFrame CSS support
- No installation, maintenance, or setup fees
- Multi-currency capabilities
- ERP integration compatible
- 24/7 live support
The REPAY Vault is fully integrated within the Magento software, allowing you to store customer payment credentials off of your own server for future use. The REPAY hosted form is delivered via API and captures customer information and collects sensitive cardholder data, reducing your PCI-DSS scope. This is a 100% PCI-DSS compliant gateway with many reporting tools for reconciliation. Use our tokenized protection and data encryption to further enhance your security. Learn more about PCI Compliance.
Level 3 Processing
Level 3 processing allows you to receive discounted rates on Visa and MasterCard B2B transactions. Level 3 transactions save the merchant more than Level 1 and Level 2 because of the lowered interchange rates they can yield. Merchants can better track and monitor purchases, which increases efficiency and reporting power. The REPAY Magento 2 integration will automatically send the required data for you, to ensure quick payments at lower costs.
The recipient of the REPAY extension for Magento 2 can configure the extension to their individual workflow requirements. The following settings are configurable:
- Always Generate a Vault ID: This setting allows a merchant to force visitor to save their credit card information as token for later use. This is often a requirement for clients who have frequent backorders or need to gain a new authorization due to shipping delays.
- Payment Types:
1) Validate: Tokenizes the credit card for a future authorization request.
2) Auth: An authorization request is submitted to the issuer to hold funds. The authorization can be captured later to account for shipping costs.
3) Sale: Authorization and Capture funds as a standard “retail” sale and receive payment immediately. This is often used in a Business to Consumer environment where a merchant must know in advance that funding is secure.
- Auto-Create Invoices: A merchant can select whether to create an invoice within Magento 2. At times, a merchant’s workflow dictates that an ERP is responsible for invoice creation. Merchants can opt in or out of this as desired.
- Auto-Complete Invoices: Some merchant’s workflows dictate that a Magento invoice is created but not marked as “Paid” until an ERP has completed some action and updates Magento. This is an optional setting intended to make our plugin highly flexible for each merchant desired workflow.
- Multi-currency: The merchant can opt-in or out of multi-currency capabilities. When a merchant has opted in, our plugin will send authorization requests to processor that matches the Magento 2 Store Currency Configuration. Merchants who opt out, can display to a cardholder prices in the cardholder’s currency but process the transaction in the merchant’s native currency.
- Look and Feel: The plugin allows for customized CSS to be submitted during the plugin configuration. This allows a merchant to adjust the look and feel of the rendered payment form.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current), 2.0 (obsolete), 2.1 (obsolete), 2.2 (obsolete)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current), 2.0 (obsolete), 2.1 (obsolete), 2.2 (obsolete)
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
16 November, 2021
Extensions, Payments & Security
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
Updated extension to support Magento 2.4
Updated extension to support REPAY Branded Screens
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Enables APSPays gateway in Magento.
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor